raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
found a moto g power 5g for 70 bucks and that includes one month of data and service i have no idea how they make money on these phones i signed no contract even if i turn it off in a mknth i still have a great bike gps and computer lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
found a moto g power 5g for 70 bucks and that includes one month of data and service i have no idea how they make money on these phones i signed no contract even if i turn it off in a mknth i still have a great bike gps and computer lol
My Moto G Pure is only 4g, but I got her for free three years ago. Forced to "upgrade" since 3g was killed off by every provider. Still.... If I could pay $70.oo for an upgraded 5g phone, I would.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sometimes when im at walmart i wink at a random eledelry person and then ill whsiper to them(ya bird is over there)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
a

Attachments

• picfunnnyhahawtfam.jpg
    picfunnnyhahawtfam.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16

raggie33

*the raggedier*
we are not cross i like everyone i just thought u disliked me well becuase im me lol some days i dont like me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
is it weird somedays when i see a bunch of harley riders all in there fancy pants and patches ill slip my honda in there group and when we all stop i make eye contact with the leader and ill say to him pork and beans then say nothing else riding off

raggie33

*the raggedier*
floor pizza is what for breakfast no wonder im single i have to wonder first of how did my pizza end up on floor . but i wonder more why i still aite it. i hvae no class . hey rodney i have no class!!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some may of needed to wacth the movie back to school to get my joke lol by the way great movie

Monocrom

Flashaholic
floor pizza is what for breakfast no wonder im single i have to wonder first of how did my pizza end up on floor . but i wonder more why i still aite it. i hvae no class . hey rodney i have no class!!!
No need to waste good pizza if it landed cheese side up.