raggies random remarks ....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I still remember raggie telling us how he went up to some elderly locals out somewhere and said, "Welcome to Arby's. Can I take your order?" And they were like, 'whut tha hail?'

Funny
I would have ordered a Double Roast beef 'N Cheddar meal.... Then politely waited for him to come back. I bet Raggie would have hopped onto his bike, gone to Arby's and returned. I'd have paid him, and told him to keep the change.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
....And now I'm hungry for Arby's. But the nearest one in my neck of the woods requires a substantial car ride, and I'm not in the mood for that.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my fav place as a kid was radio shack and the science museum and zoo. some how we had yealy past to both. id walk there thru some rough hoods and hang out there all day omg the scince mueeseem had a plantaium and so much cool stuff. i always wanted one of them light bulb looking things that had thespinning thing inside i forget the name but if i recall im geting one

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
my fav place as a kid was radio shack and the science museum and zoo. some how we had yealy past to both. id walk there thru some rough hoods and hang out there all day omg the scince mueeseem had a plantaium and so much cool stuff. i always wanted one of them light bulb looking things that had thespinning thing inside i forget the name but if i recall im geting one

Plasma ball?

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about those big sound reflectors, like two big dishes, where you could whisper to someone from way across the room.
Did they have them?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wish i was rich id buy another home i know i can rent it out make good moeny then someday it will selll and ill double my investment.. cant make anymore land and home are not cheap. found one for 49k id offer 39k

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i sometimes go to petco and argue with some strangers dog!!!! in a un realted story im no longer aloowed in home depot

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was trying to recall a show i watched a while back about to idiots talking bs and lieing useing other s pawns o yeah it was the debate worse show ever

Monocrom

Flashaholic
i sometimes go to petco and argue with some strangers dog!!!! in a un realted story im no longer aloowed in home depot
In fairness, you can't go to Home Depot, pick up one of the internal phones; and ask for price-checks on individual employees. They're not for sale. Granted if they were, they'd be cheap since they're utterly useless when you need help. But that's besides the point. 😉

raggie33

*the raggedier*
every store i go to i know way more then the exployess but for sure they alaways ask if i need help unless i need something thats ina locked cabinet theni find no one