raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I've felt super confused for years I can't recall when it started but I feel like I'm in a fog I forget everything. Maybe the head injury from whe8n car hit me was more severe then I was recalling or last time I went to surgery there was complications. I don't recall either to be honest I mean I kind of recall.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cheapest way to get food bought to ya home. i suck at humans lol im sure you all know this there is nothing out side i wanna see anymore im fine im fine a promise just sick of dealing with some humans. to much gossip . plus with my autism i wanna at leats avoid the humans so i dont bother them with my rambling which is ironic since im rambling now but im in my thread im trying to do that at least but i like to talk to some humans such as cpf

raggie33

*the raggedier*
humans rock just im not human lol . i dont know how to talk to humans at all .... well it is easier to talk to a yankie a course

raggie33

*the raggedier*
humans rock my friend im flawed so ill just be nice i understand why some may not like me. so i just love those who dislike me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Watching a movie about bob marley . Man I'm sure I would of liked him a lot

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Watching a movie about bob marley . Man I'm sure I would of liked him a lot
Here's the messed up part, he died over the dumbest of reasons.
His big toe got badly infected. Doctors told him he'd be okay.... once they amputated his big toe. But, because of his religion regarding surgery, he refused. After awhile, infection spread to his brain; and he passed away far too early.