raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Where I live we have many snow birds or folks who only live here part of the time maybe 35 percent live here all years many just come for vacation. Lol it's 4th of July weekend way to many humans out there and I need to get milk lol. I'll wait lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Where I live we have many snow birds or folks who only live here part of the time maybe 35 percent live here all years many just come for vacation. Lol it's 4th of July weekend way to many humans out there and I need to get milk lol. I'll wait lol
That's when 7-11 becomes your friend. Hideously expensive going there on a regular basis. But being open literally all day, everyday means you can make that milk run after the drunken partiers have passed out asleep.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Lol we don't have them no grocery store close buy either lol if I has the funds I'd open a grocery store

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Yep we only have a dollar general but dollar tree is coming building is up looks like shelfs are Being installed

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Trying to sprout bean sprouts anything to eat cheaper useing pinto beans since it's what I have

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Doctor appt tomorrow I can't handle this confusion any more I can't recall anything I can't carry simple conversations. So 345 pm tomorrow I see a doctor well we have no doctor it's a nurse practiser

raggie33

*the raggedier*
In ER and I swear machine came unplugged and don't wanna borrow staff lol

Attachments

• IMG_20240714_033147408_AE.jpg
    IMG_20240714_033147408_AE.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 20

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Bp is slowly going down apparently is been bad for 14 months maybe that's why I've been so confused and feeling drunk

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm out now last year I been feeling as if I was drunk or drugged. Then at how meeting there was a free health screening my bp was like 235 over 130 or something they wanted to rush me to er I said nah . Then at1 am or so I said screw it and went. Bp was still crazy and thyroid was way off. I'm a bit confused to be honest but they presrbed many meds and set me up with a few docs. Turned out quit my mess 14bmonths or so ago was dumb lol. Weird thing I would check bp at home it was high bit not crazy now I think my bp machine is broke lol. Now I need to go to store but feel to crappy . I'll try again in am plus I never sleep.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lack of sleep can screw up your system.
Are your prescribed meds metoprolol succinate? Large doses?
Number one side effect dizziness. That's why you feel drunk. Could be you're taking too high dose.
Talk with doctor, those meds gotta be monitored.
Meanwhile get some rest Raggie!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I'm out now last year I been feeling as if I was drunk or drugged. Then at how meeting there was a free health screening my bp was like 235 over 130 or something they wanted to rush me to er I said nah . Then at1 am or so I said screw it and went. Bp was still crazy and thyroid was way off. I'm a bit confused to be honest but they presrbed many meds and set me up with a few docs. Turned out quit my mess 14bmonths or so ago was dumb lol. Weird thing I would check bp at home it was high bit not crazy now I think my bp machine is broke lol. Now I need to go to store but feel to crappy . I'll try again in am plus I never sle
Maybe you can get a simple manual blood pressure cuff. There are very few things that can break on those types and they're quite accurate.