• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

For Sale - Flashlight RAT's Massive Surefire Sale thread

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys sorry about the delay days after starting this thread Australia's east coast was hit by massive floods. Some of my family members have lost everything houses destroyed, pets gone Horses, Chickens and so on all gone. The flood did not a affect me just a little flooding of my vegetable garden from run off as I am not in a flood area. But I have been busy helping them with the clean up horrible job mud and poop everywhere.
I am back home now and will get back onto this as soon as I can next day or two.

thx

I'm glad t hear you made out OK, As much as we'd love to see updates on stuff, taking care of your family is paramount! Prayers up!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys sorry about the delay days after starting this thread Australia's east coast was hit by massive floods. Some of my family members have lost everything houses destroyed, pets gone Horses, Chickens and so on all gone. The flood did not a affect me just a little flooding of my vegetable garden from run off as I am not in a flood area. But I have been busy helping them with the clean up horrible job mud and poop everywhere.
I am back home now and will get back onto this as soon as I can next day or two.

thx
Glad you are OK and I'll echo what AstroTurf said.

Family first.

hamhanded

Enlightened
Can I ask you to bump the thread when you edit the first post to add a new item? some may have missed the first edit because they don't generate an email notification.

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
The Surefires arrived safely today, packed well and in perfect condition. Thank you William.

elzilcho

Enlightened
Have new lights been added since the first post? I see lights mentioned in later posts that I don't see listed for sale. Maybe my browser isn't refreshing properly?

boo5ted

Enlightened
200.gif

:p