RC Trucks anyone?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a traxxas revo and it rocks! If you do get one in nitro, get the 3.3 motor, I like nitro instead of electric, less hassle if you know how to tune.

The Revo is very well built, I only broke a body and had to replace a servo, but thats about it, unless you go hit a wall fullspeed or soemething. I use 30% nitro, and get a failsafe device, just for extra insurance.

If you got questions about the revo let me know.

HTH
AlexGT

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also had an E-max but sold it because the batteries got drained pretty fast for my taste, the nitros just refill and go but are more noisey.

AlexGT

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nitros are cool, but something about that exhaust pitch drives me nutty! Of course, I'm one of those people who can hear the cathode ray tubes in monitors and TV's, so I probably over react a bit!

I love the electric RC's, and I'm getting a pack of NiMH cells built to go into my oldsyle RC-10 road car just for kicks!

Bill

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Mugen MBX4 1/8th scale off road nitro powered car. I'm running a Novarossi 8 port, 21 size engine and it is a hell of alot of fun but there is only one electric club in town which runs regularly so there aren't any meets for nitro which is a shame. I just love the sound when it fires up and the smell of the burning fuel.