Rechargeable edc recommendations around 50$

Erich428

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post. I don't have many flashlights but my favorite is my fenix pd35. I'm looking for a small edc that I can carry in my pocket. I want an led that's rechargeable, ideally a single cr123. I would use it for everyday use and for emergencies. I'll carry it everyday so durability is a must. Lumens and flood/throw comes second after durability. I wouldn't mind multi modes to save battery but I don't want to run the price up. Thanks guys!

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix UC40 is just a bit over $50. I'm going for the UC40UE myself.

pokelda2

Newly Enlightened
Does it have to be rechargable? or can it just use rechargable batteries? If your looking for a small EDC light check out the fenix e11 or one of the foursevens quark line. They use AA batteries but you can get enloop batteries and stick those in the flashlight and it essentially becomes a rechargable but multiple sets of batteries and the ability to use standard batteries in the event that you run out of juice and dont have access to a charger.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac D25C clicky or twisty version if you like Noah's Ark technology.You can run them on 3v rechargeable. For such a tiny light it has a real wow factor. Everybody should own one of the range.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Eagletac D25C clicky or twisty version if you like Noah's Ark technology.You can run them on 3v rechargeable. For such a tiny light it has a real wow factor. Everybody should own one of the range.

the eagletac is a good recommendation, if I carried a single AA, it might be this light.

I prefer however a smaller light. I settled on the DQG IV stainless steel AAA light XPG2 NW

FACE1

Newly Enlightened
the eagletac is a good recommendation, if I carried a single AA, it might be this light.

I prefer however a smaller light. I settled on the DQG IV stainless steel AAA light XPG2 NW

I second the eagletac choice. It's a really nice light and very compact.

I have a eagletac d25A and I use lithium batteries in it. Mostly primaries but I don't see a problem using rechargeable ones too.

As a second choice you might want to look at is the 4 sevens Preon Atom Ti.

Cheers,
FACE

ven

Flashaholic
Another vote for d25c ti,over budget though but imho its worth it as a special little light,AA or 14500 and comes with a nice holster.

Other thought,sunwayman v11r can eat CR123/RCR123/16340 with extender AA/14500 so very cell flexible also control ring from 1lm up to 570lm

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I second the eagletac choice. It's a really nice light and very compact.

I have a eagletac d25A and I use lithium batteries in it. Mostly primaries but I don't see a problem using rechargeable ones too.

As a second choice you might want to look at is the 4 sevens Preon Atom Ti.

Cheers,
FACE

There is no problem running rechargeable.

Latest posts