Recommend me a copper light

american

Enlightened
Under $100 looking at peak eiger even though I have a brass on order. I've already owned a maratac aaa what else is out there?

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you also seen the cr123 version on County Com?
It's a twisty ui. Not sure of the emitter.
Check it out.

sassaquin

Enlightened
Check out the TNC Micro-Lux (direct-drive) in copper, it is available for a bit over your budget at $115 from RMSK (Em-mgt.com.) TNC makes beautiful custom lights in various metals (Ti, copper, brass, Al) priced from $100 to $500+.

american

Enlightened
Check out the TNC Micro-Lux (direct-drive) in copper, it is available for a bit over your budget at $115 from RMSK (Em-mgt.com.) TNC makes beautiful custom lights in various metals (Ti, copper, brass, Al) priced from $100 to $500+.
Not bad

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
the link in my sig will take you to a list of copper lights. it's probably not all of them, but covers most I think. I keep it up to-date with info as I find it. what size are you looking for? battery type?

recDNA

Flashaholic
Is direct drive safe with lithium primary?

american

Enlightened
the link in my sig will take you to a list of copper lights. it's probably not all of them, but covers most I think. I keep it up to-date with info as I find it. what size are you looking for? battery type?
The only requirement I have right now is $100 or less if some things 125 it's a possibility but just trying to find my options that I can just click and buy in Stock

american

Enlightened
Just remember One bump per 24 hours of thread inactivity. - Norm
I'm sorry norm, my tapatalk app doesn't show the hours only the days so it looks like 24 hours on my end but I'm not sure of the actual hours. Just the actual day posted.

american

Enlightened
Anyone know when the copper aaa promethesus beta qr is available I see a pre order?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There not really any other click and buy stuff out there. Haven't seen a copper worm on eBay for a long time.