Reliable LED Vehicle Lighting Brands?

Goredoth

Newly Enlightened
What are the generally accepted quality brands?

I've come across tons in my search for LED lights for off-roading but none have really stood out to me. Besides Rigid Industries but they stood out to me in a bad way they give me a Dr Dre Beats Headphones kind of vibe (Lots of hype marketing not so much performance big costs due to the hype marketing) but it seems like they are the only brand retailers here are saying are quality and everything else is a Chinese knockoff.. But their website is confusing and has a lot of gimmicky advertising and half their products don't list Lumen rating.. I may be completely wrong about them but that is why I'm here!

I'm looking for the Fenix of Transportation Lighting. (Or maybe SunWayMan, FourSevens whatever your favourite is fortunately for handheld flashlights we are spoiled with good choices).

Appreciate it!

schwarte

Newly Enlightened
From personal experience I can tell you that Rigid is the most reliable you'll find. Vision x would be next on the list.

calflash

Enlightened
My opinion is that Baja designs make some very nice light bars. 5000k xm-l2 LEDs and well designed housings and reflectors/optics.

Interestingly enough, I just spoke to a class 8 driver last night on his way to play with his truck over the weekend. He just switched out his rigid bars for baja designs because of the quality of light and the distance the light shines. He had 3 40" bars and 6 squadron xl lights. Some of them were the racer edition designed for 100+ mph. But it's a no holds barred type of truck. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy the nicer bars compared to China copies.