Replacement Clip Olight I3t

yakc130

Newly Enlightened
I have an Olight I3t that the clip broke on a couple of years ago. I've contacted them multiple times, but they still haven't received any replacement clips to sell. I've tried finding replacement clips online, but apparently my Google-fu really sucks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ordering replacement clips? Thanks.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an Olight I3t that the clip broke on a couple of years ago. I've contacted them multiple times, but they still haven't received any replacement clips to sell. I've tried finding replacement clips online, but apparently my Google-fu really sucks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for ordering replacement clips? Thanks.
Is that the same as an I3T EOS or I3T Plus? If so, BJ U.S. lists them as 'in stock', and they're usually pretty good about such things. Of course, shipping to you might make this impractical even if they are available, but thought I'd mention it.

yakc130

Newly Enlightened
It's the Eos version.

I looked at Battery Junction, and you're right. Shipping is almost twice as much as the clip itself. Maybe I'll see if I can just jury-rig something instead.

Thanks.

LosingBattle

Newly Enlightened
I would recommend going to Olightstore.com and using the chat feature on the website to ask Olight Customer Service for one. I would be shocked if they didn't send you one. If they don't, I will for the price of shipping, but they will.