Review my order (knifesupply co)

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
highorder said:
why go to that site when www.lighthound.com has better selection and prices?...

I don't think lighthound sells many of the items that I plan to order.
And I don't think they are much cheaper?
I'm a lil busy now, but prove me wrong and I'd be more then glad to save a few bucks.

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
Also, for the cricket, I'm not sure if I should go serrated or not.
My fear is that if I plan to use it as a EDC, I might need to cut food and stuff like that, and the serrated edge may be a problem?

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
JaGWiRE said:
Also, for the cricket, I'm not sure if I should go serrated or not.
My fear is that if I plan to use it as a EDC, I might need to cut food and stuff like that, and the serrated edge may be a problem?

The Cricket will cut anything serrated or not. The serrated one stays sharper longer, but takes a bit more effort to sharpen.

I'd swap out the stainless Delica with either a Delica or Endura with FRN handles. I prefer the Delica in plain edge, but the Endura works very well with a combo edge IMHO.

I think I'd get a combo edge Endura if I were you. The Cricket works very well either way.

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
NoFair said:
The Cricket will cut anything serrated or not. The serrated one stays sharper longer, but takes a bit more effort to sharpen.

I'd swap out the stainless Delica with either a Delica or Endura with FRN handles. I prefer the Delica in plain edge, but the Endura works very well with a combo edge IMHO.

I think I'd get a combo edge Endura if I were you. The Cricket works very well either way.
Don't want a long blade, and I like the SS design.
Serrated cricket will do a clean cut on wood or food for example?

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
JaGWiRE said:
Don't want a long blade, and I like the SS design.
Serrated cricket will do a clean cut on wood or food for example?

It leaves a clean cut if you slice with it. If you push cut with the blade you will get a slightly more uneven cut.

Spyderco's serrations are the best in the business and cut instead of tearing like some other brand's

If you like SS then the SS Delica is great knife.

guntotin_fool

Newly Enlightened
There are better lights available than the mini mag.

Why pay shipping on Zippo fuel when every gas station sells it?

Ditto with flask, most every liquor store will have one for less.

Size 6 boots? you sure you old enough to be needing a flask?

Sorry, looks like the previous question was a good one, what mall do you work at?

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
guntotin_fool said:
There are better lights available than the mini mag.

Why pay shipping on Zippo fuel when every gas station sells it?

Ditto with flask, most every liquor store will have one for less.

Size 6 boots? you sure you old enough to be needing a flask?

Sorry, looks like the previous question was a good one, what mall do you work at?
LOL, removed the boots, didn't realize I selected size 6, lol.. I am a small guy though..
I've removed the minimag, asp lite, minimag holdster, zippo holdster, zippo lighter fluid, and now I have this (tell me your thoughts)

Hatch Cool Tac Police Search Duty Gloves, Black, XS [remove] $27.30 $27.30 Spyderco Cricket, VG 10 Handle, Serrated [remove] $53.84 $53.84 Leatherman Squirt S4, Storm Gray [remove] $34.13 $34.13 Gen Pro 6 oz. Stainless Steel Flask with Funnel & Cup [remove] $14.53 $14.53 Zippo Black Ice, Unparalleled Tradition [remove] $22.37 $22.37 Dakota Watches Starlight Siren, Silver Body w/Black Trim [remove] $9.75 $9.75 Xikar Cutlery Stainless Steel Money Clip [remove] $14.00 $14.00 Maxpedition Keyper™ FREE Shipping! [remove]
  • Color : Black
$9.49 $9.49 Spyderco Delica 4, Wave, Gray FRN Handle, Plain [remove] $58.49 $58.49 Maxpedition Double Sheath FREE Shipping! [remove]
  • Color : Khaki
$24.69 $24.69

I plan to order a Fenix l2d-ce with l1d body and a l0d for my main light / keychain light.
I might change the flask. I've never seen them in a LCBO here (the only liquor store in Ontario.) It's either the one I have now or a devonshire. Probably will place this order tonight.

Last edited:

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks nice, but I'd take the pliers version of the Leatherman squirt (P4).

Enjoy

JaGWiRE

Newly Enlightened
NoFair said:
Looks nice, but I'd take the pliers version of the Leatherman squirt (P4).

Enjoy
Ah, thanks for reminding me to change that!