Review with Video: Klarus RS20, Stunning Side-Lights and Great Ussage!

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
*For submission to Review Forum.

Have not came here for a while but decided to give it a try again since I am doing more light videos these days. I have to start with the Klarus RS20 which is the most impressive and commonly used light by myself nowadays -not for lighting up things in the dark, but for using it as my photography and videography helper's light! Basically, I wrapped around the light with a piece of yellow tissue paper and turn the side light on, wow, that thing is just perfect as a side-way fill light for me!

Beside that, I would like to include a few videos to show you how powerful these RGB light is, I have never seen any light of RGB in this kind of brightness that is considered to be a "side dish" on a light. The Nitecore CR6 is already the king of red light to me, but this baby RS20 is just awesome, I don't mean that the red on the RS20 is better than the CR6, but at least, it's just stunning when you turn it on in the dark room, you feel you went into a photo developing room with the red light...! Stunning!

A side note is, the RGB seems to be faulty on my first RS20, they stopped working after a while and I tried to bang it, drop it, torture it and it doesn't help. :devil: Contacted Klarus and they sent me a new head for review! Happy to know, this new one is much better and the lights seems to be kinda brighter too. Great service and happy with the new "head" now. The RGB seems to be even brighter and less flickering to my eyes. Lovely!