S1 Baton COPPER

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh interesting. I thought it was a blue bezel, not rose gold. Sigh, cool white LED. I'll pass. Press fit bezel is a pain to deal with (for modding).
Yeah, I'd prefer stainless bezels, or even blue. I'm not interested in the titanium with copper/rose gold colored accent.

KarstGhost

Enlightened
I prefer the PVD coated.

I have several uncoated copper lights and they get looking rough quickly and are a pain to polish back to looking that nice.

akhyar

Enlightened
Bare copper with blue bezel.
But it will not make me jump unless Olight offers it in NW tint as I already own the black S1

Azparabellum

Newly Enlightened
Blue bezel, un coated. The new S1 is why I joined this forum. I don't own one yet but Christmas is right around the corner. I can't wait.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Well, I like both, however, can't you attach the clip with screws, I don't buy lights with clip on clips, and I'll tell you why - they make the whole piece look cheap. They just do to me.

Other wise they are nice in either finish, I guess I would go for the bare copper as you can always polish and buff them up to a nice shine....please do something with these dreadful clips.

Thank you.

Edit: The bezel and button would best be in copper forget the blue, and the silver is out of place. Otherwise you have nice light here.

Last edited:

turkeylord

Enlightened
Guys,

5Vre2r0.jpg

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally I love the blue bezels on black lights, but with the copper, I think stainless would look the best.

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
Coated & blue ! Please. Great flashlight . How about a set copper and Ti with blue [emoji106][emoji108].

crojoe

Newly Enlightened
I really need this copper flashlight. So could you make it quickly, it's for a secret project. I can't disclose the nature of this project but my sanity is involved, like many flashaholics.