Sasha test on November 13th

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Image29.jpg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif very nice hard earned Christmas present.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: test on November 13th

Thanks everyone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got my certificate and score today. Passing is 650... I got a 726. I'm still riding the high...
bounce.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Thanks everyone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got my certificate and score today. Passing is 650... I got a 726. I'm still riding the high...
bounce.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Congratulations!
-from an ex-pharmacist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

vcal... you used to be a pharmacist? I heard that they gave this exam to a bunch of pharmacists at one time and something like 80% of them failed it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I thought that was kinda funny actually... but then... why would a pharmacist need to know what a tech does? That's not their job... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pharmaceutical Wench /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sasha: you are TOO MUCH!

Congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Stainless... Looks like one of my administrators *coughSaabycough* got to messing around with my profile in the wee hours... might have to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif him for that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RH

Enlightened

Congrats Sasha on the great accomplishment!!!

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast

My sisters is working at Walgreens,I hope she does as well as you. What study guides did you use?

chiphead

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]

I PASSED!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot Damn!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
chiphead said:
My sisters is working at Walgreens,I hope she does as well as you. What study guides did you use?

chiphead

[/ QUOTE ]

chip... the best resource I had was the people I work with. They taught me so much!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif ... They took the time to teach me things as I went along... always pointing out the little things that they remembered from the test. One of the pharmacists pulled all of the Vicodins from the shelves one night when we were slow... there are something like 10 of them!!... and told me the differences between each of them and taught me how to tell which went by which brand name. They taught me SOOOOO much! (did I say that already???)... Another of the pharmacists introduced me to the Remington guide. Tell your sister to get her hands on THAT!! It's invaluable!! My mom sent me her study material from when she took her exam to be a registered tech. That helped alot as far as federal laws and calculations for dosages. But most of all, the practice exams!!! I took two different ones. Alot of the questions on the practice tests are on the real test... I'd have never known some of them if I hadn't gotten them wrong on the practice test and found out the correct answer when I was done. The links to the two exams are somewhere in the beginning of this thread. Tell your sister to use the people she works with... ask questions about EVERYTHING!!! And... POST-ITS!! ... I had post-its all over my computer at work, my truck dashboard, my bathroom mirror, my printer here at home... everywhere I looked were post-its with information. Flashcards are another good study guide... although I definately prefer the post-it method... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif If she hasn't visited the PTCB website yet, tell her to go there... LOTS of information there!! www.ptcb.org . That's about all I had... but it was enough... obviously... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif