Screw on pocket clip for Quark

gratmars

Newly Enlightened
Why is there no deeper carry clip that just screws to the tail cap on the quarks? My eagletac D25A has one and it works beautifully. Heck, no one offers on on a light this size. I'm thinking about adding one to my 123x2...
Banggood makes one in Ti for about $7

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1... 47s deep pocket clip is found in the accessory section.

There are others similar to the D25A in the 1AA class like the Thrunite T10S, Malkoff MDC AA, and ZL SC52. I have all but the T10S and although the 47 clip isn't the most attractive, I find it functionally to be the best of the lot for a few reasons - it's real spring steel with by far the greatest range of movement before bending; if over bent it's the easiest to bend back without tools or worries of stripped screw heads or body threads (quite common on the D25s); there's no sharp edges or knurling between clip and body to rip up pants pockets; and it's reversible for baseball cap headlamp duty.

Last edited:

gratmars

Newly Enlightened
I have the deep carry clip, but find a few problems with it. The bend at the top is too tight, it sticks out too far from the light, and it doesn't offer enough tension.

gratmars

Newly Enlightened
That's perfect and exactly what I was thinking. Would you guys recommend the 2.4" or 2" clip?