• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Seattle 2 New York Sale 6PM Seattle Time 2.23.2017

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Seattle 2 New York Sale

i know i said i would not think the tn42vn with xpg2 would be useful. I still agree with that but i dont buy lights for practicality :D I buy them for throw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so im still interested in the tn42vn xpg2

MC408

Enlightened

We may wanna move some of these convos to other threads: SEATTLE to NYC road trip thread for diners and sightseeing recomendations and the lounge or specific light threads for the light convos?

Seems like we headed off topic while anxiously waiting for the 7pm super sale that didn't happen! Haha

But who who am I to say. I'm still then new guy! lol.

edit: sorry, I didn't see Vinh added the tn42 xpg2 and U21vn to the sales thread, so those aren't off topic!! Haha. But yeah, the travel advisories can move to the SEATTLE to NYC road trip thread. Haha

Last edited:

MC408

Enlightened

So...... 7pm tonight Vinh? I need to know if I should get a babysitter so I can go to Studio V54 for the party! Lol

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't worry about it too much man. You seem to check here often enough and vinh usually gives us ample time to prepare for a sale. I think its more we need to give him more time to build the list!

And heck no on 7pm! That's when I have my lunch and it looks like I'm not the only one aiming for that tn42vn xpg2.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

For a light that I saw and recommended (TN42 XP-G2 dedome) and was shot dead in the water by everyone--Sure seems like the one everyone wants--Go Figure

MC408

Enlightened

For a light that I saw and recommended (TN42 XP-G2 dedome) and was shot dead in the water by everyone--Sure seems like the one everyone wants--Go Figure

Lmao! Your right, it did! Well, I would hardly say everyone shot it down, just a few outspoken millenials!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh its the XP-G2? I was only looking at the driver vnx2. :p

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Sale will start around: 6PM Seattle Time 2.23.2017

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hotel for 10 nights
Return plane tickets for 2
Gasoline
Food
Recreations

oh boy...I need money alright LOL

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
tickets for 2?
and what are you renting to get over there?

6pm sounds perfect!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Today I have to leave mid day to take my mom out for round 2 worth of scans for her urinary infection. Can someone please announce "Fiat Lux" as shown to start off the sale for me at 6PM Seattle Time? This will be the first time I am missing the party. Volunteer will get a pending Brand New Release Light ;-) Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Last edited:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd volunteer but that would give me an unfair advantage as I know I'm participating in this sale.