selling a home fast? real fast

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i wanna close buy july 1st. how can i sell it fast. on my street with have 2 types of condos one has basement the other do not. mine does not. ok say for instance(these figures are just for comparisons there not the true selling numbers) ok say one is selling for 100k its in perfect shape. can i sell my non basement unit for 70 k easily and fast?..mine needs work but isnt the worse or isnt the best. im on a lake the property is hoa owned but a course i own the land directly under my unit and i imagine 1/56 of the remaining land. most know i have some issues with mental illnesses so i don't want to be ripped off. since dad died i have no local help. ps ibve been doing better .i on my own reduced my meds by 75 percent i feel a bit more lucid

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a real estate broker to sell your condo. They work for you. It's worth the 3% commission so you don't get ripped off.

The buyers agent is not looking out for your benefit. Especially when they know you have no broker/agent, you'll lose money in the end

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Get a real estate broker to sell your condo. They work for you. It's worth the 3% commission so you don't get ripped off.

The buyers agent is not looking out for your benefit. Especially when they know you have no broker/agent, you'll lose money in the end
have one coming tomorrow. hope it happens fast i found a new home its perfect for me as if god him self made it for me. most willl hate it for the same reason i love it.becuase its 400 square feet lol. but i could live in 150 easly. way cheaper to cool and heat. easier to maintain. etc etc it has new appliances. the roof is low so i can fix it my self. it dont need repair im thinking of the future.. its in a gate community and on a lake. its mostly for vacationers..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i need a option that requires no money out of my pocket till i sell my home. lol i have a -7 bucks in bank lol. negative 7 lol