September 2010: lights you bought this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

boulder

Newly Enlightened
Well, I made it pretty far into the month. Finally broke and got a EDC Tactical 170 and a flush button cap from GoingGear. It will be reprogrammed to more of an Executive style as soon as I get it. But what a STEAL at $187 shipped after discount!!!! Thanks Marshall....and Henry!

Rusty Nuts

Newly Enlightened
So far:
4Sevens Quark 123 R2
4Sevens Quark AAx2 Warm
4 Sevens Quark 123x2 Warm Tactical
plus an AA body
The month isn't over, so there may be more to come.

Troop#26

Newly Enlightened
Another update,

SPY 007 #221
McGizmo Makai 6V 2x123
McGizmo McLux III T
McGizmo XR-27 C
McGizmo S-27 PD
McGizmo Ti "C" Pak x2
Gatlight V2
4X Dewalt 18V light with a Fusion48

AOTH Blue Stingray Holster for SPY 007
AOTH Croc Holster for McGizmo Haiku

Five Pelican Cases (I got a little carried away)

Picture's to follow

HOLEY CRAP!!!! And which car did you sell?

Thats amazing! You need to post pictures of your WHOLE collection, Ill get my wide angle lens!

I thought August had bled me dry, tuns out NOT.

I picked up an M6 Body and Millenium Turbo Head and had a M6 tail switch given to me (so in essence a new M6). This one is going to get Milky's touch! Light purchased on MarketPlace.

Bored Surefire P6 w/ Z44 bezel Smooth Steel Polished ring and Ultra Clear Lens. Z41 upgraded Zero Resistance momentary tail switch. The the light is all black, save the bezel ring. Business end features my second Oveready V3 Tripple single mode in neutral. I also ordered a A19 extender and plan to run this with 2X18500 cells. Light purchased from CPF BTS forum and extender and batteries from Oveready.com

Also broke down and purchased a second Pila IBC also via Oveready. I love that company! Too much of a PITA waiting to charge cells in three cell lights (ala M6).
Regards...

Stephen

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I thought I'd give my poor wallet a rest this month, but in the pursuit of the perfect LED solution for my E2e's I found the Veleno E Series drop-in, read the thread, read the stats, read the praise, read the website, got wildly excited and weakened! Paypal sent for a 3 mode neutral on Tuesday and now I'm sitting by the letter box like a dog with nothing better to do!
:broke:

[FONT=&quot]
Update: Just received an email to say my drop-in has been posted. Now my tail's wagging!
[/FONT]

Last edited:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just sent a Paypal for an E2O.

Hey, in about two months I'll be able to wear a jacket and I will need a pocket light! Yeah that's it, I need a jacket light...

duffman

Newly Enlightened
Picked up my First Malkoff dropin for a 2-3 mag. It was an older one but I like it. A bit difficult to focus the light unless I really leave the head loose.

Also Got a C2L from that sale lapolice gear was having! I wish i picked up two!

Blueismysoul

Newly Enlightened
Picked up a few 4Sevens Preon 2's for car kits and stuff and a
Preon 1 for my pocket.

Grabbed a Maelstrom in August as a weapon light. Only
used it in two night shoots but so far its worked great.

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Got a good deal on a Surefire 6P and an old school E2L. Also bought a Mac's Custom Mag SST-50 drop-in and a shiny new silver 3D Maglite to go with it. :naughty:

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purchased:

Zebralight SC60
EagleTac M3C4 triple XR-E
Deerlight Javelin w/ 3xAA extension tube
XR-E R2 drop-in for T20C2 MKII

Sold:
Jetbeam RRT-2
Fenix LD20+ R4 Premium

Bass

Enlightened
Continued from post #6 :naughty:

My Preon ReVo SS arrived - pics can be viewed here: 4Sevens Preon ReVo SS studio shots

A real revelation was the Fenix E10. Bright as hell on 14500 and a beautiful tint from a Luxeon Rebel 100. I really recommend this one as a simple one stage light. Pics can be viewed here: Fenix E10 Luxeon Rebel studio shots

A Nitecore D11 came as well (long month September!). No pics yet but initial impressions are amazing 'Snow White' premium XPG-R5 tint LED, beautiful machining, ano and detailing but silly UI changes and difficulty using 14500. Hope to get some shots up next week.

Last edited:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
after few months idling.. i started buying stuff again..

first impulse by another iTP a3 natural.. before the old ui runs out..

and that backfired. it was new ui after all..

ok.. re-load.. order one from shiningbeam. got the last one in natural color that i really wanted! yay!

then batteries from dx came along with their new addition to AA and Zoom lense.. sipik or what was it called? ok-ish. dont like the kliky. has pocket clip and flood is really wide but the torchlight ledlensercopy has tighter zoomed in beam.its bright enuff tho.

so two itp a3 and the sipik cheapo. good. im back buying things. well its getting darker outside.. happened last year too. i bought lotsa lights when it was dark..and slowed down when summer came. :)

daflip702

Newly Enlightened
City for losing your mind/wallet AKA Las Vegas
Nitecore EZ aa XPE R2 the blue one
Gorillapod Magnetic for the Nitecore
Dereelight Javelin Host w 3aa ext.
2x14500 AW
2x14500 IMR
2xRCR AW
WF 188 charger
4aa battery holder black
Nite Ize stretch Holster for Javelin
Nailbender SST-50
Dereelight XRE R2 pill will SMO reflector
and lots of primaries esp CR123 and AA Li

UP next: Dereelight Aspherical head and 18650 ext tube for CL1H

glazer1972

Newly Enlightened
I had to send my Olight Warrior M20 back for some warranty work so I ordered a Surefire G2L-FYL. Didn't really need a yellow light but I liked the fact that I got it for a good price and it already came with a forward clicky tail cap.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore D11
4Sevens Turbo Warm (on way)
4Sevens Quark Mini 123 Neutral White ( on way)

Status
Not open for further replies.