• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SF 9P-BK, Purple/Pewter Mag 2c, Jet-1Pro,Kiu hi temp sockets.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire 6P-GM, FM 1xAA, Jet-1 Pro, FM Sunfire, Kiu sockets...

9. Mag85. A 3C mag bored to accept 3 AW IMR 26500 batteries. Included are aluminum reflector, WA1185 bulb installed and one extra, ultra clear glass lens, 3x AW IMR batteries (twenty cycles max.) and AW three level soft start switch. $100.

I will take this, provided that I can mail you a USPS money order.

Also, do you have the original 'plain' black bezel to go with it?

Thank you for your consideration!

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire 6P-GM, FM 1xAA, Jet-1 Pro, FM Sunfire, Kiu sockets...

BigusLightus,
PM Reply headed your way.

Jbones

Newly Enlightened
SF 6P-GM, C3-BK, C2-HA, 9P-BK, Purple/Pewter 2CMag, Jet-1Pro, Mag85 w/AW 3 lv...

I'll take number 1 plz !! Pm coming your way

Last edited:

Nativetexan

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF 6P-GM, C3-BK, C2-HA, 9P-BK, Purple/Pewter 2CMag, Jet-1Pro, Mag85 w/AW 3 lvl sw

I'll take the last surefire C2 please

Jbones

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF 6P-GM, C3-BK, C2-HA, 9P-BK, Purple/Pewter 2CMag, Jet-1Pro, Mag85 w/AW 3 lvl sw

Got it yesterday, beautiful shape and crazy fast !! Thank you so much

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does #2 come with older (press-fit Lexan) or current style bezel assy (ie. Pyrex + retainer ring)?

Hi yazkaz,
I just examined it and it has a glass lens and a screw on retaining ring.
Thanks for asking.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have my Mag85 now. I had been working with some 2x26650 lights recently, and, falling into self-group-think, negliently thought that this was a 3x26650 light, when, in fact, it is a 3x26500 light. I'm not usually that careless. But it's okay!. I LOVE THIS LIGHT! I have never owned a M@glite C-cell light before. Jumpin' Jehosephat, this thing is so much slimmer, elegant, and easier to handle than a D-cell M@g, and the 26500 cell configuration makes it shorter and handier as well. I really, really, like this thing. I went to a local, deserted ballpark area tonight, and briefly tried it out. I was expecting a thrower, but, probably because of what I assume is a heavy-orange-peel (?) reflector (it looks matte, not shiny), this thing floods like nothing I have ever seen before. It didn't project as much as I originally expected, but EVERYTHING within the circle of light coming out of the front was surprisingly well-lit. I am thinking that if I want to make it a thrower, all I would need is a different reflector (which I could swap out from my different M@gs with aftermarket reflectors). BigusLightus - thank you, sir. I will probably be looking to get some more 26500 cells in the near future.

Last edited:

Hi Novice,
I'm glad to hear you like your new light. Yes, the reflector is the heaviest orange peel i could find. It was used for photograghic projects. At one time it had an FM deep reflector in it and would throw like a major league pitcher. I still have that deep reflector. Pm me if you are interested. As for extra batteries, do a search for "Efest 26500". Or, you could buy a bored mag 4c body tube and use 3x26650's
Best wishes,
James

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry if my previous post caused any confusion. The purple Efest 26500 cells don't fit a stock MagC (but of course they do fit a bored MagC). The Red Efest 26500 cells on the other hand do fit the stock MagC. They can be hard to find though. Mountain Electronics normally has them but they are currently out of stock.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast

BigusLightus, PM sent.

Icarus,
I appreciate your thoughtfulness in giving me the tips about 26500 cells, especially since, in my case, it might be possible that the purple Efest cells might not fit in my new light. The light is bored, but not by much. The internal tolerances are close enough that the red IMR cells that I have will slide down, but they do so every-so-slowly, because the air trapped underneath the newly introduced battery has a hard time escaping up around the sides. It's not a problem, but I have never seen that before.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pm sent.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SF 6P-GM, C3-BK, 9P-BK, Purple/Pewter 2CMag, Jet-1Pro,Kiu hi temp sockets.

I'd like 7a, the unopened C3, please.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my unopened C3 (it is opened now, ha ha), excellent service: thank you, BigusLightus!