Shot Show 2006.....SureFire badges/CPF Party!

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
rscanady said:
Okay now that I got that out, its time to start planning for '08!

thinking.gif
Your calendar must be defective. You skipped a year
smoker.gif

rscanady

Enlightened
No not defective, that would be my wallet ( I think there is a hole in that one). Not sure I can go to FL, but would be able to make Vegas, who knows maybe with enough pre-planning the FL trip might work.

Ryan

Barefootone

Enlightened
[email protected] Messenger said:
now that you're back on, just out of curiosity, why doesn't surefire become and supporting manufacturer and keep us updated with the lights?(hint hint)
Sorry this is off topic, but I couldn't help myself :sssh: .
Wow I think you better start to read some of the past threads by PK & SureFire's commitment to CPF. In my association with CPF I have observed PK donating lights for raffles and supplying information not available to the public. SureFire invites CPF members to their party at Shot out of the good relationships that have been forged through PK's good will.
On a personal note, I have never met Paul, but have corresponded with him a number of times. Paul has been nothing, but kind and generous to me.
I do hope to make it to Shot next year in Florida and meet Paul and all the other fine CPF folks.
Jeff

Last edited:

Denise

Newly Enlightened
PK - Thanks so much for hosting the CPF party. Jon and I had a great time.

I just looked at the pictures of your daughter. She is absolutely adorable! You must be so proud :)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I really enjoyed seeing the photos of everybody at the CPF party, both the ones posted here and those on PK's site. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

greenLED said:
:huh2:
Dark: SF, and PK himself, already are HUGE supporters of CPF (check posts #2 and 13 and on the CPF Supporters thread to see for yourself). This not something new either.

All the info that you're reading about SF lights right now (see all the SHOT-related threads) - you won't find it anywhere else. Almost all CPF'ers who attended SHOT Show were able to do so because PK and SF invited us. Some of the stuff we saw at the SF CPF party - nobody else in the "general public" gets to see. All the stuff that Stuart does in the CS department in the rare ocassion when somebody's got a problem - he does it only for CPF'ers. I could go on, but I think this illustrates how much PK and SF already support CPF.

They are?1 I never knew that, I guess this shos how lost I am on CPF, eventhough it says enlightened under my username,:lolsign:

greenLED

Flashaholic
[email protected] Messenger said:
They are?1 I never knew that, I guess this shos how lost I am on CPF, eventhough it says enlightened under my username,:lolsign:

That's quite alright. We're all noobs in some areas (ask me about hot-wiring and see how far we get...). It's just that I'm noticing a lot of people making bold and uninformed statements lately and I don't feel it's beneficial, that's all.