SHOT Show 2014 - CPF Get-Together II

slogan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for putting this together. An enjoyable time and look forward to attending next year. Just have to figure out how to get into SHOT also.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
That was indeed a lot of fun! It was great to meet everyone there. I'm keeping an eye out for the video of the "most lights" showdown between Cyclops and the fellow from Going Gear, that was classic. So was lighting up the parking lot across the street, comparing an Olight SR90 Intimidator to a Home Depot 3C super thrower.
So was there any photo or video evidence of this comparison of the Olight and the HD special? I didn't get to see it live, and I've never seen an SR95 "in the wild," so to speak... only on the SHOT Show floor (and walls, and ceiling...).

Greta

Flashaholic
HUGE shoutout to Olight World, FoxFury Lighting Solutions, GoingGear, HDS, Foursevens.com, Illumination Supply, ArmyTek, Pk Paul Kim, and all of the CPF'ers who attended our get together on January 16, 2013! Special thanks to "my crew"... Mr. Mom, my husband KC, and Mr Ted Bear... love you guys!! I'm calling the event a success... and one that will be repeated next year! Thanks everyone - you all make CPF the very special community that it is!

Crew1.jpg

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Greta & KC, thanks a lot for organizing this great event! We had a lot of fun and received plenty of positive emotions! Hope to see you next year!
Alex & Anna

jimmiHAHA

Newly Enlightened
Typical. I moved from Vegas 4 months ago, and just joined here. This is the first year since 2006 that I have missed SHOT. Count me in for next year!

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
That is David Allen... LRI (Laughing Rabbit Industries). He is an amazing guy and I always enjoy seeing him. Missed him this year... :(
I agree; David and his son Leo are both great guys! Thankfully, I managed to catch both of them at the LRI booth this year; I was hoping they'd be able to make the CPF get-together, but it didn't work out.

DNK

Newly Enlightened
Re:

Many thanks to Greta for perfectly held event and to all participants for the warm friendly atmosphere at the meeting. I was very glad to get acquainted with all and hope we will continue communication. I want to share some photos from the SHOT Show 2014 - CPF Get-Together II
IMAG2032.jpg

IMAG2029.jpg

IMAG2031.jpg

IMAG2033.jpg

IMAG2034.jpg

IMAG2035.jpg

IMAG2036.jpg

IMAG2037.jpg

IMAG2038.jpg

IMAG2040.jpg

IMAG2041.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Canuke

Enlightened
So was there any photo or video evidence of this comparison of the Olight and the HD special? I didn't get to see it live, and I've never seen an SR95 "in the wild," so to speak... only on the SHOT Show floor (and walls, and ceiling...).

Not that I shot. The fellow who won the Olight took it out to the balcony and started lighting up the parking lot, and I borrowed your Super Thrower for comparison. You might have been able to capture the SR95 hotspot in the parking lot, but the Super Thrower barely... though it lit up the retroreflectors on the car lights pretty good.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Glad to read and see that everyone had a great GTG and it appears that everyone returned safely. :) We were somewhat more occupied than last year and not clear on Thursday until almost midnight.

Latest posts