SHOT Show 2015 - CPF 15th Anniversary Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Count me in! My calendar is marked! It'll be great see everyone again. It's like an annual lumens reunion lol.

And those who are trying to get into the show, there may be another way (If I may Kel).
We may need another person or two to help at our booth part time. Of course we'll comp nicely you for helping us.

Email me with your "resume" david at 4sevens dot com

:)

Bullzeyebill

Staff member
Patty and I are thinking about it. If we went it would be for the party, not SHOT. Patty does not want to do the walking, and I don't want to leave her every day to attend SHOT. Any possibility of also having a dinner get together, say on Tuesday or Thursday?

Bill

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patty and I are thinking about it. If we went it would be for the party, not SHOT. Patty does not want to do the walking, and I don't want to leave her every day to attend SHOT. Any possibility of also having a dinner get together, say on Tuesday or Thursday?

Bill

I'd be up for that. I've got something pencilled in for Tuesday, so Thursday would be better for me.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I've PMed, but I realized I should probably follow instructions and post here. I will be at the SHOT Show, and I will be attending the CPF "business meeting" on Wednesday. I will have 2 others with me, even though neither of them has posted in here yet, either.

I would be interested in an additional, informal dinner on Tuesday or Thursday, also, and I really don't have a preference as to which.

Our still-fluid plans have us arriving in LV some time on Monday, and departing on Saturday.

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!

I apologize for my absence in this thread. I've been working on "stuff" for the "meeting" and I'm happy to say it is all coming together very nicely! I think you all will be pleased and have a great time.... :party:

Within the next couple of days, I will be opening a new thread with the official invitation to the get together celebration. All of the updated information will be posted there. Also to just give you a heads up - like last year, I will be asking all who will be attending to please make a donation of $20 per person. Trust me... you'll be taking home MUCH more than that this year! ;)

As far as any other more informal get togethers for dinner or whatever, I will leave all that planning up to you guys. If I am able to join you in whatever you come up with, I will most definitely! :twothumbs

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent news :twothumbs

Looking forward to finding out more and to meeting everyone.

48 days to go :thumbsup: (not that I'm counting)

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
So we're going to start planning early this year for the 2015 SHOT Show/CPF Get-together because 2015 marks the 15th Anniversary of CPF! I want to do this up right and give everyone plenty of time to make arrangements to attend. It's going to be well worth it! :party:

OK-you talked me into it! I'm in and I'll be there. CJ might show up too.

A6

Greta

Administrator
Staff member
Ok everyone - HERE is the official invitation! :party:

I'm closing this thread now. Please feel free to continue any plans and/or discussions in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.