SHOT Show 2015 - CPF 15th Anniversary Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . . while I'm in Las Vegas I might as well go to that other event going on (the SHOT SHOW) as I've got my badge approved :twothumbs

Yeah, since you're in town you might as well! Congrats on getting approved!

I'm looking forward to SHOT and getting to meet some of the fine CPF folks that will be there.

Greta

Flashaholic
The venue for the party... er... umm... business meeting... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* ... has been booked! We have a suite at the Venetian (same venue as SHOT Show) - and it is NICE according to the pictures and the recommendation of the agent I booked it with.

So now on to the catering. I really am going to need a headcount... and SOON! So as soon as you know you're coming, PLEASE post so I can get a list going and at least a close estimate of how many people we'll need to accommodate.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple of photos from a recent meet in the UK to bump the thread :bumpit:

Lighting up the moon with a de-domed and over-driven K40
03-PeteLightingMoon800.jpg

Warming our hands from a fallen star that we found on the beach
04-GatheredRoundTheBuoy800v3.jpg

:twothumbs

TEEJ

Flashaholic
To register, it asks for the name of the company/NSSF membership, etc...

For CPF-ers, what info should I enter to sign up for this shin dig?

(PM Me if its to be confidential, etc)

- Thanks!

Greta

Flashaholic
To register, it asks for the name of the company/NSSF membership, etc...

For CPF-ers, what info should I enter to sign up for this shin dig?

(PM Me if its to be confidential, etc)

- Thanks!

You cannot get in with just your CPF "membership". Please read the criteria for registration - you have to be somehow affiliated with the industry. Being a member of CPF does not qualify you for that. Those who have registered successfully are somehow affiliated or have managed to have an industry affiliate "sponsor" them.

Edit added: Or you can purchase an NSSF membership.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
You cannot get in with just your CPF "membership". Please read the criteria for registration - you have to be somehow affiliated with the industry. Being a member of CPF does not qualify you for that. Those who have registered successfully are somehow affiliated or have managed to have an industry affiliate "sponsor" them.

Edit added: Or you can purchase an NSSF membership.

Ah so.

Thanks.

OK, who wants to sponsor me?

:devil:

(JK)

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
FYI - SHOT people *DO* monitor this site and I've gotten jacked up for that in the past. Not pretty.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greta, correct me if I'm wrong, but what we mustn't forget is that entry to the Shot Show is not a requirement for attending the CPF 15th Anniversary Party. So whether you are able to attend SHOT or not, come on down to the CPF ....err...business meeting :wave:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Greta, correct me if I'm wrong, but what we mustn't forget is that entry to the Shot Show is not a requirement for attending the CPF 15th Anniversary Party. So whether you are able to attend SHOT or not, come on down to the CPF ....err...business meeting :wave:

OK, new info.

Thanks.

:D

Greta

Flashaholic

This is true. :)

Stan671

Enlightened
Greta, I checked me business calendar and I am available for the CPF 15th Anniversary Business Meeting :party:on the Wednesday, Jan 21st.

MrMom

Enlightened
I'm starting to feel like an old fart here having enjoyed all the CPF SHOT gatherings and contributed to them and many related events. Why break the streak? Circus Circus is booked; I know, it's not my normal venue but Imperial Palace...The Quad...The Linq...With all the name changes, they have jacked up the rates SKY HIGH to pay for all the new signs and logos. I requested the room without bed bugs. LOL. Speaking of bugs, EBOLA outbreak aside, a Southwest incubator tube will hopefully rescue me from a Buffalo NY winters storm and deliver me to the city of sin and a week with my fellow flashlight geeks.

For me, SHOT showcases the great people behind the lights. Yep, that's you!!!

So, I hope to see YOU in Vegas!

Eagle245T

Newly Enlightened
Glad to hear that you could make it Mr mom it just wouldn't be the same without you.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm REAL close to pulling the trigger and saying I'll be attending , again this year.... Please stand by! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.