SHOT Show 2016

Nano-Oil.com

Newly Enlightened
Hello Mister Mom,
I hope to see your pretty face, we will be in the same booth Nano-Oil + Tektite # 6112 where a little gift is waiting for you. my phone 707 235-4029 so we can sync
I wish you and yours , the best for 2016

MrMom

Enlightened
What night do you guys want to get together for the traditional CPF Bellagio buffet? At this point Wednesday and Friday evening is open.

Greta

Flashaholic
Look what I picked up in a bar! [emoji5]️ ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1453438292.291765.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Needed to depart a bit far too soon. :banghead: I was hoping to meet up with more of you all but alas... :poof: perhaps more time next year... :cool:

Please, everyone travel home (or elsewhere) safely.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those that missed Shot Show like me, youtube it. Plug in your fav manufacture and see if there are some vids. I know I can't ever make it, thank goodness for youtube. Some neat stuff for sure. If you like knives, look up Blade Show in Atlanta, Ga. You still have time for it.

Wendee

Enlightened
Hello Wendee, SHOT 2016 occurred in January this year. :)

Bill

Oh! I assumed there was another one coming up (the post I replied to was posted yesterday?). So I don't need to be jealous that I can't attend then, lol. :)
I'll check out the videos that were just mentioned by St8stroke, super.

Thanks Bullzeyebill!

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Oh! I assumed there was another one coming up (the post I replied to was posted yesterday?). So I don't need to be jealous that I can't attend then, lol. :)
I'll check out the videos that were just mentioned by St8stroke, super.

Thanks Bullzeyebill!
Well, there IS another one coming up, but it's SHOT Show 2017, and it's January 17-20, 2017.