Show me your Eneloop collection

REDLINEVUE

Newly Enlightened
So The other day, I got my Eneloop Disney AA's in the mail and my wife was like "Why the heck do you need more batteries?" As I attempted to explain that not only did I use them all but that it was fun to collect the different designs they offer. And then it got me thinking... I wonder what everyone else has as far as enloop collection's.

Post your eneloop collection for the enjoyment of seeing as well so i can show her that I'm not the only one! :laughing:

Ill start

Eneloop%2520Collection.jpg

Last edited:

indychris

Newly Enlightened
Having an eneloop 'collection' strikes me as a bit different, but on another note, your pic rocks!
mathews_cool.gif

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
I wish I had all those lol I got 4 eneloops -- two of the new 1500 cycle and then I just got two xx 2500 lsd in the mail about an hour ago. I run all of them in my fenix ld20.

Last edited:

SaraAB87

Newly Enlightened
I have the colored pack from japan that you have as well. They were almost the same price as regular ones and the colors make them much easier to sort than having a ton of white ones and having to look for my labels on them.

REDLINEVUE

Newly Enlightened
I wish I had all those lol I got 4 eneloops -- two of the new 1500 cycle and then I just got two xx 2500 lsd in the mail about an hour ago. I run all of them in my fenix ld20.

I actually use them for camera equiptment mostly and I also own a few flashlights. On a fully loaded photo shoot, I will have as many as 64 batteries in play at one time... So as crazy at is sounds, I may even need more. Having batteries that all look different is of GREAT HELP when swapping them in and out of gear.

czAtlantis

Enlightened
I have 24 Eneloop lite AA, 12 Eneloop lite AAA and 36 Eneloop AA. I bet it would be very nice picture all of them together bet they are all "in duty" in various devices ;-)

SaraAB87

Newly Enlightened
I have 24 Eneloop lite AA, 12 Eneloop lite AAA and 36 Eneloop AA. I bet it would be very nice picture all of them together bet they are all "in duty" in various devices ;-)

Yeah that's the trouble with trying to take a photo, all my eneloops are in use! I have the 8 pack of colored ones and another 4 pack of the white ones. I also have a 4 pack of the first generation AAA's, got them at Circuit city when they clearanced them out for like $6. They still work of course.

Wrend

Enlightened
Sorry guys. Off the top of my head, I've maybe only got about 30 or 40 cells in series cell sets charged and ready to use. Most are in use. I only charge them when they're depleted.

I don't really collect them as much as use them, so they're more boring and all look the same.

I also use them in my camera and keyboard and mouse. I still want a cell phone that runs on 3 AAs so I can use them in it too.

Last edited:

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have probably around 40 eneloops. Mostly AA's but some AAA's.

They are about half 1st gen white ones, half 2nd gen ones from costco light and dark blue, and light and dark green AAA's.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys. Off the top of my head, I've maybe only got about 30 or 40 cells in series cell sets charged and ready to use. Most are in use. I only charge them when they're depleted.

I don't really collect them as much as use them, so they're more boring and all look the same.

I also use them in my camera and keyboard and mouse. I still want a cell phone that runs on 3 AAs so I can use them in it too.

Yeah, I have a RF keyboard and mouse that take 4xAA and 4xAAA respectively, as well as a Marantz/Philips Pronto LCD remote that takes 4xAA. I rotate my Eneloops, Energizer 2300AAs, Sanyo 2700s and Accupower 2900 though those devices.

I've got more than a few LSD types and HSDs, but if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Chris

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
please induct me into the club as i have just purchased a pack of 24 from amazon :rock:

all for the low price of.... FREE... (amazon rewards card)