Show off your triples and quads

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got around to building my quad the other day, it's a real grail.
Silver coated copper shell with a copper DTP Noctigon sanded to fit perfectly which was soldered in place for best thermal path as the LEDs were reflowed.
Has a press fitted H17Fx with bonus ground wire internally soldered to the shell just because.
Nichia sw45k 219B R9080 of course with tight optic.
This thing is amazing.

ven

Flashaholic
Sounds amazing! Although not quite the same, i was using a quad 219b 4000k h17f last night.......................love it! I have the h17f set on 2 groups, single mode of what i would guess around 300lm, then a 3 mode with typical low/med/high. Not sure of these exact outputs, to guess, 20lm low which is of use generally in evening, around 150lm med and 600 high. Double tap for 1200+ level.
rxSHi8Vl.jpg

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds amazing! Although not quite the same, i was using a quad 219b 4000k h17f last night.......................love it! I have the h17f set on 2 groups, single mode of what i would guess around 300lm, then a 3 mode with typical low/med/high. Not sure of these exact outputs, to guess, 20lm low which is of use generally in evening, around 150lm med and 600 high. Double tap for 1200+ level.

The H17F drivers are amazing, the new H17Fx is pretty well the same just with a beefier FET for more juice sucking direct drive.
I have it set on my main bank as a four mode of about 4mA (third lowest) then 134mA, 1075mA and the highest regulated current of 3040mA with double tap direct to 3A and standard memory.
Second bank is a three mode starting on flat out full FET followed by 1520mA then 134mA with double tap strobe and no memory.
The thermal path on this sucker heats up a 6P like no one's business.

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you for kind words, the phone and torch do all the work, I just press the screen :)

I am loving the amber, if /when another OR is on the cards, a red would be next to keep things fresh. I do like amber, heck I have just been sat with lots of candles (as per every night), chilling in the amber warmth. This is close enough, to keep my middle of the night eyes happy.:)