Flashlight Enthusiast
At present, Benchmade Mini-Griptilian .. HTC Hero .. Liteflux LF2XT
capturemzi.jpg

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Got these two today:
50centImperialIrelandScout.jpg

50centProvRIScout.jpg

I always have a Scout in one of my pockets. The bottle opener is good for that and prying. The can opener is good for that and as a scratch tool for lottery tickets. The awl works great on belts that need an extra hole.

And the flat ground main blade cuts like no-ones business!

T0RN4D0

Enlightened
I always carry a simple and pretty beat up Swiss knife from Wenger. Useful knife, bottle opener, can opener, screwdriver... if you don't need a big knife its perfect. If i only need a blade i have a bigger spring knife, but its too clumsy EDC.

mikes1

Enlightened
If you are refering to my cool warm pants... We keep the house at 65 so everybody wears something.

These slip on easy fit a little loose and good stuff.

And yes, they have pockets.

Yes the do look cool! Sorry for my poor attempt at humour

Perhaps you could point me in the direction of a top quality scout knife I have wanted one for a while but have only seen the cheep and cheerful kind

Thanks

Mike

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I have to correct something I said. No matter how cold it gets outside we keep inside at 65.

The jammy bottoms and a T are the first layer. I don't go out in public in the jammies so don't worry about it Mikes1

Delghi

Enlightened
My favourite couple at the moment :)

Too bad the Benchamde Ares is discontinued, I really hope they will release it again in the future: it's probably my favourite benchmade folder.

img5369web.jpg

Kgp

Newly Enlightened
The one and only regular sebenza, in my pocket for 5+ years. The best designed pocket knife ever IMO

DSC_0040.jpg

eygen

Newly Enlightened
The one and only regular sebenza, in my pocket for 5+ years. The best designed pocket knife ever IMO

I love Sebenzas, it's just too bad they're so damn expensive. Like almost all quality knives...:(
I've held a few though, and they're great. I wouldn't be able to use it as an EDC because I'd think "Oh man I don't want to ruin this knife", all the time. That's why my EDC's are mostly cheap, sturdy knives.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love Sebenzas, it's just too bad they're so damn expensive. Like almost all quality knives...:(
I've held a few though, and they're great. I wouldn't be able to use it as an EDC because I'd think "Oh man I don't want to ruin this knife", all the time. That's why my EDC's are mostly cheap, sturdy knives.
Sebenza mean work in Chris Reeve's native language. Aside from that, you can always send it back to be refurbished, and it will be like new again.

This is why I have no problem carrying and using my custom knives.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
If it ever becomes possible financially a Sebenza is the one knife I might spend WAY too much money on.....

Until then the sub $100 "tactical" knives I already own plus the very COOL OLD knives I've been getting will just have to do.

I'm not sure a Sebenza could quite "out cool" this for example:
ImperialCattleman1.jpg

45cal4life

Newly Enlightened
Emerson Karambit since 2002-ish time frame and soon to be Muyshondt Aeon. Just waiting on the mail man to drop off the Aeon:thumbsup:

TRITON

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I have been edc a benchmade benchmite with levitator lock open and closed, aus8 blade[grey] for quite some months now, very happy with it. I have about 130 knives in my collection, mostly small to medium size and a few large ones [folders,fixed blades,customs, and neck knives] and I like to swop them around a bit too, but aus8 is one of my favorite steels and the benchmite is so flat and small and strong that I cant seem to be able to change it over yet. Sorry I dont have a camera,I would love to get them all out and share a couple of photos of my knives and lights with you all. Also edc a victorinox mini champ and spyderco bug and combo edge ladybug everywhere.:huh: P.S. crikey these hobbys are expensive.:sigh: