Show Us Your EDC Folder

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Benchmade 765 or Para 3. Here's the monolock, which is super light and thin for a 3+ inch blade:

wnWsxRm.jpg

Shorttime

Newly Enlightened
The work stuff doesn't change, so I have to get creative. It's the same knife and light, posted in two different threads. I'm only doing this once. Unless I can figure out how to stand the Alox up on it's narrow side.

R1JLvV8.jpg

desmobob

Enlightened
I don't have a photo of it and I'll try to remember to get one... The knife I often EDC is an old Girl Scout Knife (that's right... even Girl Scouts carried knives back in the good ol' days) made by Kutmaster in Utica, NY.

I live in a rural area, but close to a popular lakefront summer vacation community. There have been plenty of times when a knife was needed by myself or someone else and I've pulled out the Benchmade, Spyderco, ZT, or other modern knife I was EDC'ing. The response from some of the non-locals is often something like "Whoa... you carry a KNIFE?" or "Why do you need a pocket knife that big?!"
If it's the Girls Scout Knife, I ask them why they're afraid of a knife that was intended to be carried by young girls... :crackup:

boo5ted

Enlightened
It's my newest, smallest and turning out to be the most useful knife I own. SAK Compact.

50525037387_906e4feae9_c.jpg

50524873461_02bee48616_c.jpg

Streak

Enlightened
Damaged right thumb, cant use thumb hole/button knives I have been carrying my Honey Badger flipper for a couple of years.
Just bought a few more less 25% on the BF/Cyber Monday sale.

NVhgaHnl.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a honey badger with blue scales in my cart. I hope they put ALL my money in my paycheck

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have had two Honey Badgers. Brown scales, one medium and one large. Gave the medium to my daughter in Idaho.

Bill

nbp

Flashaholic
I haven't used those specifically but if the holes are decent you might be able to flick with your middle finger. I flick my Spyderco PM2 this way quite nicely.

Shorttime

Newly Enlightened
Getting this photo somewhat right kept me busy while the coffeemaker took it's sweet time.

F49WKOE.jpg

shooter_tx

Newly Enlightened
I actually took this pic for a Facebook group, a few days ago:
https://ibb.co/jfwJH5W

Clockwise, from top-right:
1.) RAT, Model II (my 'Goldilocks' EDC knife; fits my hand juuuust right)
2.) SOG Twitch II (my 'backup' EDC knife; a little too small for my hands, and the controls are non-intuitive to me)
3.) SOG Flash II (I wanted so badly to like this knife, but couldn't; it's a little too big for my hands/pocket, so it mostly stays in the truck)
4.) some random Husky light I picked up at some point (my backup)
?.) conspicuously absent from this photo is my SureFire E2E Executive Elite (my EDC light for about a decade, recently lost/misplaced)

Shorttime

Newly Enlightened
This, for the weekend.

ukRrCxA.jpg

A. G. Russell Medium Barlow, in Ebony Delrin. The Modern Traditional collection continues.

Shorttime

Newly Enlightened
It's been mostly modern traditionals lately, so today I decided to go Mall Ninja.

bPqF9ev.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Shorttime- Looks good! I would carry so many more traditional pattern knives if they had pocket clips.