• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show Your Collection :-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have not been able to build a stable collection of my own as I always have to pick and choose what I get to keep being exposed to so many lights. However I do have a friend that own some of my finest lights and I am grateful he is willing to share some photos for us to enjoy. Please feel free to share photos of your personal collection may it be V54 lights or not. Cheers!

Left Case
unnamed.jpg

Right Case
unnamed-1.jpg

Fiat Lux
unnamed-2.jpg

A Team
unnamed.jpg

B Team
unnamed-1.jpg

Assorted (Mostly V54)
unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
DVD Cabinet converted to "Area 54"
unnamed-1.jpg

Assorted Higher Ends Collectibles
unnamed.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Stock Lights
unnamed-2.jpg

Stock Lights
unnamed-1.jpg

Stock Lights
unnamed-1.jpg

Some odds & ends + Old Lumen & V54 & Richard Collabs
unnamed.jpg

V54 & Stock Smaller Lights
unnamed-1.jpg

More V54s
unnamed.jpg

Smaller V54s
unnamed.jpg

SBT90.2s
unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dusting these off must be a nightmare, I know because I have similar cabinets (but not filled with flashlights). I feel your pain.

The older wooden cabinets actually are more dust-proof, since the doors have wooden frames which seal relatively tightly against the cabinet itself, like a clock case. Modern one tend to just have glass doors, which leave gaps for dust to creep in. Bad design.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imagine (heaven forbid!) thieves going through all the trouble of breaking into a big safe only to discover not guns, not jewelry.... but flashlights!! :LOL:

I'm also wondering what the insurance agent's reaction is when you tell them you want to add your flashlight collection to your policy. "Your WHAT collection??"