Show your lights with trits!

bf1

Enlightened
Thanks for the compliment Barry, I seem to be suffering from tritium fever these days!

I need to see some more pictures of your beautiful collection. :)

I would suggest you take a few aspirins and get some rest.
I will take some long over due photos and post them as soon a time permits.
All the best,
Barry

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks Daniel! I was very pleased with how they came out myself. The more pictures I've taken, the more I've learned about both the technical aspects and composition. I'm also getting much better at post processing the pictures (that's still largely uncharted territory to me ;)).

I was especially pleased with how the last macro picture came out. With my newfound knowledge, I think I'll try for a macro shot of the Ex11.2 tail tonight. Keep your eyes open for another post. :)

Yes, I can see that you are still gathering more knowledge and technique. I agree that the final macro picture shows incredible detail and the tritiums have come out superbly. I'd love to have a high res image if/when you take the macro of the tail. :thumbsup:

I would suggest you take a few aspirins and get some rest.
I will take some long over due photos and post them as soon a time permits.
All the best,
Barry

That's good advice Barry. :D
Will look forward to seeing the photos.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
What does the tail look like with the light disassembled? That is a nice picture, looks like it's led powered and not just trits

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
What does the tail look like with the light disassembled? That is a nice picture, looks like it's led powered and not just trits
On the Ex11.2, the tail is part of the battery tube - it doesn't come off. You remove the head and drop a battery in from the top.

The famous Jeff Hanko 3D tail is quite a work of art. In a dark room, it looks really neat!

weklund

Enlightened

Stone washed Ti V10R

Steve Ku 12-trit ring

UKMidnight anodized selector ring

XP-G2 Neutral R4-5B4 emmiter mod

V1033.jpg

V10331.jpg

Last edited:

weklund

Enlightened
Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection of titanium and trits! :)

What is the long horizontal row of what looks like trits, at the bottom of the second picture?

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daniel very nice cabinet - I would love to rummage through your cabinet... If I was Santa I certainly would be coming down that chimney to have a look.
Thanks Dave, either creative or completely insane. I'll take the former.

Thanks Barry, no need to bother about buying Xmas decorations either. ;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Daniel very nice cabinet - I would love to rummage through your cabinet... If I was Santa I certainly would be coming down that chimney to have a look.

Thanks Mohan. You know that program "Wife swap" on TV, where the wives swap families for a week?
I was thinking that we could do a flashlight swap for a week. :D