Show your little lights!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heres mine lil guy!

003-35.jpg

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Here's all the little guys I could locate. All are 1 AAA or button cell. All LED except a Solitaire and an Eveready from the dark ages. Always looking for more. :shakehead

DSC04853.jpg

Geoff

Pontiaker

Enlightened
From the cpf marketplace where else!

They were made by candlepower forum member nekomane, there was also a popular CR123 tube.

Keep an eye on the marketplace, they do come up, but they are rare and go in a flash.

Thanks! I found one, well another member helped me find one.Its now incoming,

greenLED

Flashaholic
Diamond Drake (yo Migs!), the Lil' Godzilla Killa (or something like that!), and my trusty AlTiN Ti Draco.

:wave: john
Yo, J! You're brave. :bow:

I've gotten as far as putting my Larry CR2 on my keychain... whenever I carry my Diamond Drake it's by itself in a pocket.

I should be :banned:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Yo, J! You're brave. :bow:

I've gotten as far as putting my Larry CR2 on my keychain... whenever I carry my Diamond Drake it's by itself in a pocket.

I should be :banned:

LOL, mebbe I should be :banned: for deceiving you! The Drake still hasn't found its way onto my keychain, except for this photo opportunity. :D

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Hawaiian Curly Koa, my favorite wood for custom knives. I dont use wood much but when I do there is not much better than a nice piece of Koa!
Matt

MWClint

Enlightened
Here's one i made from some brass and a 5mm led w/ss retainer.
looks kinda like a hollowpoint. uses 3 button cells and a momentary pushbutton switch.

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never thought that Rex is soooo bright! :tired: :huh: :twothumbs
I know what you mean. That's not even half-way ramped up either! I only had a camera phone for the pic so the outputs could be a bit misleading, but the REX is surprisingly bright in person. The Aeon's are on low and the Sapphire is of course on it's single level.