HKJ

Flashaholic
Some of my small lights:
DSC_3416.jpg

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Here are some of my favorites...

I got the MJP Extreme III from Mike himself in Yokohama! Great guy to visit with too!

When I bought that Browning/Zero Gravity I had a hard time determining to spend $30 on a AAA light! :eek:oo: The clip on my main L0D with the swapped emitter section which gave it an RB80, was robbed off it!
DSCF6721.jpg

DSCF6728.jpg

Most of my titanium, this group also holds some of the smoothest beams ever imagined. My favorite, the Draco, is one of the most astonishing lights made, in that it not only offers an incredibly bright output, but also one of the lowest lows, as well as a great medium level. But that's not all; beautiful wall of smooth coverage that is intoxicating to see out in the woods in the snow! More than having a hotspot, it has more of a brighter area inside the flood that is only a bit brighter, making it easier to look from one area to another.

Of course the Titan has a beautiful moonglow and the lowest low on earth! Arc-Ti has nothing but smooooooth flood, more moonglow and is the Arc beam perfected! LoTi #159 has an SSC P4 and is gorgeous; Fenix should put nothing but this emitter in all L0D/LD01 lights!
DSCF6726.jpg

Last edited: