• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show your Oveready Collection!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such a nice pair, as well as excellent mobile battery storage. Although I have a Cryos larger bezel, I too keep the smaller Cryos bezel on my ODL; Love the way it feels and looks.

boafish

Newly Enlightened
The current lineup. I have another on the way.
0037fcc1c3814f0ff24332c8b7be8253.jpg
1f0275272090e33906c64629833ff4a1.jpg
b958dfdcb8a67552c12b115fe94b027f.jpg
c41b05570084db90c8cee3ecc6b92097.jpg

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such a nice pair, as well as excellent mobile battery storage. Although I have a Cryos larger bezel, I too keep the smaller Cryos bezel on my ODL; Love the way it feels and looks.

My last one had the larger bezel. To be honest, I think I like the smaller bezel more. Goes into all the pack pockets either way and it's easier on the hand grip.
Just have to put my green trits in the bezel now.

NH Lumens

Enlightened
A collection of one.

Custom 18350 (3P) body, DiamondBack Delrin Cap with soft McClicky, SF Z44 bezel with Malkoff M361, SolarForce lanyard ring with DIY finger lanyard, modified Foursevens pocket clip.

lego-3.jpg

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Exceptionally impressive light, NH Lumens. Glad to see another person using a short lanyard on a small torch.

Thank-you, KITROBASKIN. I'm using these "finger lanyards" on my EDC lights, I find them the perfect solution for retention and being able to free the carry hand for other uses while keeping the light immediately available.

This is my other EDC light, a Foursevens Quark QT2L-X (780 lumens in turbo mode) on a single AA body, powered with an IMR 14500 cell. Now that I've installed a pocket clip, the 3P clone is my preferred EDC light.

lego-2.jpg

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: Show your Oveready Lights!

Well, according to the tracking information someone at USPS thought Australia was in Canada, but it arrived nevertheless:

HqX1Xur.jpg

sABBIPe.jpg

VmUzvvo.jpg

Now I just need to build my special drop-in for it and get a square o-ring for that gap between the body and tail. Not sure if I should go for red to break the color up, or black to keep it looking seamless.

- Matt

Matt that is the exact OR host I hope to get one of these days, nice light!

Croquette

Enlightened

7JP4d5y.jpg

My last one.
Icy blue with zero rez twisty, the drop in is a sportac self modded with triple nichia 219c and blf 17DD driver (this thing is dangerously bright !)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

7JP4d5y.jpg

My last one.
Icy blue with zero rez twisty, the drop in is a sportac self modded with triple nichia 219c and blf 17DD driver (this thing is dangerously bright !)
nice one. is the icy blue coating all the way to the head?

Croquette

Enlightened

Yes,

All ice blue. The head is a little more mat (not shiny) and greener than the body, but less than the photo renders.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes,

All ice blue. The head is a little more mat (not shiny) and greener than the body, but less than the photo renders.

good to know, thanks! it's refreshing to see from the usual black finishes.

msim

Enlightened

Thanks for making those Z44 Cryos bezels available. Now my V5 Triple looks at home with a bored 6P and Triad tail.

iZPogYv.jpg

Latest posts