2mcdlip.jpg

2bd66s.jpg

here i did it for you krazy heh

[IMG ] and [/IMG ]

Last edited:

krazy89

Enlightened
HAHA...

man... i don't believe i've never posted an image on CPF...

i feel like such a noob...

thanks jake25... and oh... your shipment got here today...

KraZy

krazy89

Enlightened
Hey...

i'm at work right now... nowhere really dark to test it out... BUT... 1 AW Protected... and all levels work... nothing like the previous pill...

i'll update you when it gets dark.. and i can really try it out... and maybe stick a IMR in there...

oh... this is by far the best lego for 1 cell solarforce... looks kool... functions good... 5 levels is good... (tho.. i can do without the stobes... but hey... can't have it all... or can u....)

KraZy

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
Can I just ask..........

....is there any difference between the L2 and the L2 18650 ??--there are no I/D measurements on solarforcestore website--is the 18650 torch bored out more than the L2? or, is it just the battery that the torch comes with?

.....how am I best to remove flat bezel????

Will post a pic once my L2 reaches me from HK. Already want a gunmetal and the L2M looks nice and now the T4----this could turn into an obsession...

Keep the pictures coming,
Disco

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I just wish the low of the T4 were more practical, 120 lumens? That's just redunkulous imo.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
....is there any difference between the L2 and the L2 18650 ??--there are no I/D measurements on solarforcestore website--is the 18650 torch bored out more than the L2?
The only difference between the L2 and the L2 18650 is that the inside diameter of the body tube for the L2 18650 is as you guessed, bored out more.

The regular L2 will not accept an 18650 cell, but most likely will accept 17500 & 17670 cells in addition to a pair of CR123A/16340 cells.

The L2 18650 will accept 18650 cells in addition to 17500, 17670, and a pair of CR123A/16340 cells.

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
Many thanks for that Black Rose :twothumbs

I had wondered and now I know----decisions,decisions which to go for next?????

Disco

NigelBond

Newly Enlightened
Oh my dear, you've ruined the high impact strike head. The A001 head is intentionally to be this way.

However, your cuts look neat. Next time try the diamond cutting wheels if you are using a dremel tool. If I were you, I'd use bench grinder with cutting wheel installed, or to use a mill.

That is bad advice. Diamond cutting wheels are ment for ceramic, stone and masonary. You will burn up a diamond wheel on metal and wood.

radu1976

Enlightened
The SOLARFORCE T4 is looking very nice.
For me it's something between SUREFIRE E1L and ROMISEN RC-N3 as look and quality .

I am not sure if the light worths more than double than a ROMISEN RC-N3 Q5 ...it's true it has HA but I would like to know if it's regulated. :thinking:

Is it worth to spend 55-60$ for a SOLARFORCE T4 if you are using only the CR/RCR123 configuration or 100$ for a SUREFIRE E1L ?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SOLARFORCE T4 is looking very nice.
For me it's something between SUREFIRE E1L and ROMISEN RC-N3 as look and quality .

I am not sure if the light worths more than double than a ROMISEN RC-N3 Q5 ...it's true it has HA but I would like to know if it's regulated. :thinking:

Is it worth to spend 55-60$ for a SOLARFORCE T4 if you are using only the CR/RCR123 configuration or 100$ for a SUREFIRE E1L ?

I think T4 is overpriced.... or maybe I have gotten used to the nice prices Solarforce have been offering.

jake25

Enlightened
To get a P60 host for $30, a whole kit including batteries, charger and holster less than the cost of 1 Surefire 6P is a pretty good deal imo.

I am sure the T4 reflects this ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.