Sigma Customs: Corvus

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please put my name on the reservation list for one of these lights. I am not on FB, and I'd hate to miss the opportunity. Any hint as to when these might be ready to be offered?

I'm not on FB either, can you please reserve a spot for me?

Added to the top of thread, please state the LED you would like. I will be using 219Bs in SW35, SW40, or SW45 color temps, and XP-L HIs in 5D tint 4000K color temp.

bpbpoo

Newly Enlightened
There's a list now!?! Please add me for a SW45!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carrot

Flashaholic
I don't know when a list started, but please put me on the list. SW35, prefer D180 if you have em for that rosier quality.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any details on how the driver will work? I'm almost certainly in for an SW40, but just want to know that I could set upthe driver in a suitable way first.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guy, for the moment I will limit the list here to 10 entries. My goal is between this list and my FB group to clear these builds by the end of the year.

I don't know when a list started, but please put me on the list. SW35, prefer D180 if you have em for that rosier quality.
I don't think I have any D200 left, they are all D180 I believe. Added

Any details on how the driver will work? I'm almost certainly in for an SW40, but just want to know that I could set upthe driver in a suitable way first.
calipsoii has done a superb job on the driver, it is constant current 500/900mA high on AA/14500 respectively, 1-4 modes fully programmable with 24 brightness steps, LVP, configurable step-down, switching speed, debounce, memory none/classic/hybrid, and thermal protection.
It also has an entire separate UI that is fairly easy to switch between (20-29 clicks), a sensibly designed ramping UI for a mechanical switch. Starts at a brightness, depending on memory setup, then a click will ramp up, stopping and starting again will toggle down and so on. Ceiling/floor blink indicators, double tap for moonlight and short-long tap for turbo.

Please put me on the list for SW35
Done.
Put me down
Done.
If you still have room, I'd love to be added to the list, SW35 please.
Done.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
calipsoii has done a superb job on the driver, it is constant current 500/900mA high on AA/14500 respectively, 1-4 modes fully programmable with 24 brightness steps, LVP, configurable step-down, switching speed, debounce, memory none/classic/hybrid, and thermal protection.
It also has an entire separate UI that is fairly easy to switch between (20-29 clicks), a sensibly designed ramping UI for a mechanical switch. Starts at a brightness, depending on memory setup, then a click will ramp up, stopping and starting again will toggle down and so on. Ceiling/floor blink indicators, double tap for moonlight and short-long tap for turbo.
That sounds perfect. Put me down for an SW40 please!

boo5ted

Enlightened
I'll take the last spot, just can't decide between 219B SW45 or XP-L HI 5D 4000k.

**edit**

I'll take the XP-L.

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the "Corvus"
ACtC-3do-5UH9n8K8EUZ1E4fPfDtoZ2rxXcYAvtuaS9iTQUeO2HtKqxFIWUllmI1MD6JUE_phrhQcscO2ltnEzpBz58LKJKISWuRO2qHHbBOGevHMctYH3eQgUM7jinKDEqV4FzcI-lwebjFAiq6FJkPouyaSQ=w1688-h1266-no

Beautiful work! I like everything about it.
Congratulations on the evolution of the design, and to those who get to use one.
Great Driver. :thumbsup:

Im a fan, tics all my boxes
Titanium, AA, Ramping UI, tailswitch, tritium, sw45k, captive clip..

similar features to Hanko D10 sw45k:
ehLRLBDl.jpg

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful work! I like everything about it.
Congratulations on the evolution of the design, and to those who get to use one.
Great Driver. :thumbsup:

Im a fan, tics all my boxes
Titanium, AA, Ramping UI, tailswitch, tritium, sw45k, captive clip..

similar features to Hanko D10 sw45k:
ehLRLBDl.jpg

Thanks jon! If I'm not mistaken calipsoii designed the ramping side of the UI to act similarly to a Nitecore D10 which he was a big fan of, so there is some shared DNA there.

lightitupsam

Newly Enlightened
I'm not on FB either, can you please reserve a spot for me?
Thanks sir! These days most sales are in my Facebook group as that is where the most interest is typically. For the Corvus I think the sales in my FB group will be released first-come first serve, and I will keep a reservation list here on CPF for members who don't use FB.
can you put me on the list?