Single battery storage case for 26650

nollij

Newly Enlightened
I recently purchased a Four Sevens MX3F along with a spare battery. Battery didn't come with a case, just packed in a cardboard box so I'm on the hunt for a 26650 waterproof case to transport the spare safely. Did a search for "26650 battery case" and the results were... underwhelming. Checked at countycomm, overready and darksucks but no one seems to be selling waterproof cases for this battery size. I'm a fan of the "delrin battery lockers" that OverReady and CountyComm sell, but none of them offer it in this size. Anyone else have any luck? Little help please?

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you really mean waterproof ?
In the 18650 format there are various metal options but so big maybe you could fit with this?
It is too big you should put something to keep the battery from rattling.

1663012517467.png

I

nollij

Newly Enlightened
Do you really mean waterproof ?
In the 18650 format there are various metal options but so big maybe you could fit with this?
It is too big you should put something to keep the battery from rattling.

View attachment 31963
I
Water resistant is fine... I'm just not looking for a clamshell type case where spilled liquids (or rain on my bag) can leak in. Also, I want a secure closure so it doesn't POP open in my bag.

67RS/SSx2

Newly Enlightened
Go to Walmart's camping section and look for the matches in an orange water tight container. I know that will hold an 18650 loosely but do not know if a 26650 will fit in it (remove the matches of course :)