Skilhunt lights?

purelite

Enlightened
Hey what do you guys think of these Skilhunt lights I see being advertised?

Anyone have one? I am particularly interested in the one with the beautiful copper head

radu1976

Enlightened
There are 2 with copper head ! I share the same tastes .
Hopefully someone will make a review quite soon as I understand that they will be available at the beginning of May !
Which I don't like at them is the missing of a raised clickie in a normal sized tailcap - I am a fond of MAELSTROM kindda clickie or SUREFIRE E1L / E1B etc -.
For me an easy to click rubber boot is a MUST .

herosemblem

Enlightened
Yes, I own their TD15 model and it's a fairly bright light. Although, the glass lens did crack when the flashlight took a nice drop, unfortunately. Light still functions fine, though.

libby_00

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I own their TD15 model and it's a fairly bright light. Although, the glass lens did crack when the flashlight took a nice drop, unfortunately. Light still functions fine, though.

Sorry to hear that the glass lens did crack.
As far as i know TD15 is Lumintop.

Skilhunt

Newly Enlightened
Admin note: Skilhunt, as an authorized manufacturer in the CPF Marketplace, you're authorized to discuss your products and promote them in the Manufacturer's forum. Such discussion and promotion can not occur elsewhere on CPF or CPFMP. Your other posts have been removed. - Empath

Last edited by a moderator:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I quite like the look of the copper head one. It kind of looks like a modern take on the Raidfire Spear.

libby_00

Newly Enlightened

As far as i know, TD15 is not Skilhunt,
I also like its design.

herosemblem

Enlightened
Sorry to hear that the glass lens did crack.
As far as i know TD15 is Lumintop.

Sorry; you are correct.
For some reason, I thought the TD15, T20C2, M20, G5 (and others that use the same design) were all the same thing. My mistake! Turns out they are actually made by different companies.
Skilhunt recently created a thread in the Marketplace. They say updates are forthcoming, and that the lights aren't released just yet.

pageyjim

Enlightened
$25 shipping is a little excessive.:shakehead

$20.00 off with $25.00 shipping. Maybe it would be best to wait for CPF supplier and receive an even better deal on price and shipping. Let alone reviews, beamshots etc.

choombak

Enlightened
$25 shipping is a little excessive.:shakehead

Yeah -- I talked with them to have the Iota (1xAAA) to be shipped to me, and they quoted $25 shipping (the light costs ~$20). When I enquired about normal postal shipment, they said their forwarder does not ship via postal service, and cheapest would be $25. :-/

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Don't you think the levels are to close?
For instance the 2xcr123 that have only 2 levels at 140 lumens and 280 lumens.
I would have liked at least 3 levels or if only 2 levels the low level at around 50-80 lumens.

Btw, have you seen the logo of this Swedish phone company:
http://www.telenor.se/privat/index.html

Isn't the Skilhunt logo pretty similar?