• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw - Most Affordable 1Mcd thrower

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received, is 1800m option the highest? Doesn't seem bright at 1800m (high power). Is there a turbo mode option?

Disregard, pretty damn powerful, impressed :)

5861417350340a61e58074b860582cd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
Vinh---got my 2nd one of these LEP models (first was a present for someone) and it is preferred over my other LEP's! The one off Fenix LR40R is just wicked! Thanks!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who's got the owners manual on this thing?

It's funny, i just looked at the night beamshot video again, and saw your mom walk out in the end. She must've been thinking, "he's talking to his flashlights again "

Last edited:

wayben

Newly Enlightened
Wow, this is amazing. First LEP I've played with and it doesn't disappoint. I need to find somewhere with some more distance to play with and bring along some binoculars to see what I'm lighting up.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Stock just arrived for the Sky Lumen Laser Throw LEP light.

If you want one in time for Christmas now is a good time to order.

Have about 7 left. Thanks!

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/sky-lumen-laser-throw-most-affordable-1mcd-thrower?_pos=1&_sid=c170e88c2&_ss=r
[/COLOR]

seattlite

Enlightened
Ordered one. Living in the same state as Vinh sucks...I had to pay sales tax. Oh well.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received one, am very pleased with the performance but in the dark about suitable 26650s to use. My Fenix 4800mAh and XTAR 5200mAh are too long. Though Vinh offers batteries on his site, I believe he is on paternity leave. Both of these batteries mentioned have protection circuits and measure 670mm i length--too long for this light. Any suggestions?

Karl