• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen 2nd Run?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
* Pocket Clip Update: All current shipping pocket clips will be brushed finished with no "SL" logo as shown in photo with pink background by default. Alternatively you can opt for the inverted centralized logo that the shop screwed up. Free "V54" hand engraving on the brushed clip if desired. Since there aren't many SLNs left for sale doing another batch of clips is not financially feasible. Thank you for understanding.

View attachment 21060
What material are your clips made from vin?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
AHC for brushed looks a bit more intensional haha

20211213_211826 2.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
So ya this thing is a tank! Really well built. Been taking it outside and with a M91 in it she rocks. Replaced the stock clip with the heat flame colored one and love it. Anyone else notice that the clip screws are rough the size of an eyeglass screw?Was very surprised When I saw how small they are. Guess it holds ok? Great light vin.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So ya this thing is a tank! Really well built. Been taking it outside and with a M91 in it she rocks. Replaced the stock clip with the heat flame colored one and love it. Anyone else notice that the clip screws are rough the size of an eyeglass screw?Was very surprised When I saw how small they are. Guess it holds ok? Great light vin.

If you want a really strong hold I would add a bit super blue beneath the clip but not on the screws.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Got ya. Thanks. Great light my friend and as I say that clip really dresses it up.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've shined up a lot of trigger parts...it definitely takes some time. Nice work on that shiny SLN.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The anodization failed on this sample so I decided to polish the head and the tail. Looks good :)

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
In addition to the excellent holster offered by Vinh:
This holster is made by a LEO (lztacticalholsters) on Etsy. He makes them to any dimensions.

51773483969_e523689cf1_z.jpg

51772838101_61b43ef89b_z.jpg

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much for one of those?!
I want one so I can mount to my truck.
$45

https://etsy.me/3j0MRnK

I have everything to make Kydex holsters but I can't make them as good as this guy. He has the SLN dimensions…but it needs to be a tad more oversized for the orings. I need to heat mine up and slightly enlarge it. That's not his fault…he did exactly what I asked.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'll tell you with the twisty tailcap on my SLN it's like a totally different light. Much shorter, feels better in the hand. There's enough play in the threads that you can twist the cap damn near all the way down and just push the back of the light for momentary. And no switch to worry about breaking. Really liking mine. Might stick a few trits in the grooves 😁

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll tell you with the twisty tailcap on my SLN it's like a totally different light. Much shorter, feels better in the hand. There's enough play in the threads that you can twist the cap damn near all the way down and just push the back of the light for momentary. And no switch to worry about breaking. Really liking mine. Might stick a few trits in the grooves 😁
Are there more twisty tailcap available to buy?

daffy

Enlightened
Just tried this and it works with a firm press and even adjusts the out put just like the twisty if you keep clicking!!!

Latest posts