• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

star_c_star

Enlightened
Anybody try the SBT90 G2 P60vn in there SLN?

Vinh is building an SLN for me with the SBT90 G2 P60vn.

It should arrive in a week or so.

I thought it was the best choice for a single P60 emitter for the SLN, even if it can only be run at full power for short intervals.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
Vinh is building an SLN for me with the SBT90 G2 P60vn.

It should arrive in a week or so.

I thought it was the best choice for a single P60 emitter for the SLN, even if it can only be run at full power for short intervals.

That's Awesome, any chance you could show us some beam pics when you get it installed?

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
Anybody try the SBT90 G2 P60vn in there SLN?

I was very close to having one in my second SLN, but I went with the W2.1 triple instead. I already had a W2 triple in my first SLN, so it was a tough choice because part of me wanted something different, but another part of me really appreciated the great performance and practicality of what I had already experienced with the W2 triple in the way of run time, heat management and overall performance.

I am curios about the SBT90.2 stats in the SLN specifically, as all I see listed is max performance without a specified host, and some L2P (18650) numbers listed. The SLN probably provides more heatsinking due to its mass, and 30T/40T is probably a slight bump too, so perhaps slightly better sustained output? Still a burst light, I'm sure, and for me I already have plenty of those and wanted something, date I say, a bit more practical. Still, I know this emitter is in my future, and likely in more than one host. Maybe I'll send that Maelstrom G5 I found in to Vinh for an SBT90.2, even though it's a pricey host labor wise.

daffy

Enlightened
Another choice is always good, though I think a quad or triple white will fill mine out.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Post of of tail cap soon.

I finally got the time to build my Own SLNs.
Just finished the Matte black and clear ano. Gloss ano and raw next. I need that twisty cap now!!!!! Hahaha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is SLN Twisty Tail Cap
Goes out to be anodized this Monday.
I am a huge fan of twisty so this one I can't wait.

VFKkvB2.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Looks nice!! What size trits and how many do we need?

Huge 3X15mm Trit slots

15 total IIRC
That's $180 Trits all decked out

$72 if we do every other on the sides only

or $36 if we do the rear 2 only

Or just leave it empty and save lots of money hahahaha

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
3x15mm would be 12 from mixglo. I think I can get them for $10 in larger quantity. Please post your interest here and I will see if we can create a bulk order to save some money.

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
3x15mm would be 12 from mixglo. I think I can get them for $10 in larger quantity. Please post your interest here and I will see if we can create a bulk order to save some money.

I'd be down for all 15 trits. Still trying to decide on colors, but probably at least half would be green.

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in 15 trits total. 3 Ice Blue on end, and alternating Yellow, Green, Ice Blue on sides for 12 trits on sides (4 Yellow, 4 Green, 4 Ice Blue).

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I will place my trits order in several days. So if you want them please post here. Thanks