• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Tange Prefected

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tange V2 - Yikes!

Mines going great! Around my neck as we speak on one of yours/ Phuong's lanyards! Excellent setup...

I noticed that rustic tange on your instagram..... any plans to sell/ offer that?! I kinda want one, adds a very unique look!

I accidentally scratched the light so I went nuts on it. Its sold real fast already. ahahha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All sold out. Restock in may be 1 week. There is quite a line for next batch so if you want one now is a good time. Thanks

I extend heartfelt thanks to Vinh for such a perfect keychain light. Just now, I had a rear seat seatbelt buckle get totally stuck and it was only because of SkyLumen Tange that illuminated what was going on so I could fix the stuck buckle.

Also, helping my Mom in her line of work requires me to enter a heavily secured Federal building on a weekly basis. Even the Tool would be too much heft to pass through the security. Only the tiny but perfect SkyLumen Tange was allowed through, every time. Bring on the blackouts! With SkyLumen Tange there is no fear of darkness!

Finally, the SkyLumen Tange is so easy to recharge after use! Magnificent!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this light supposed to turn on and stay on during charging? I can't remember. Been a while since I've messed with it

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm still not able to turn it off or switch modes or anything. Going to let it die and recharge. Will report back. : D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered two but seem to have only been charged for the upgraded packaging (one a gift)....?

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received both, one seems fine (so far) in operation, the other, initially performed as expected but then, flashed three times rapidly and now...nothing! The blue tail light doesn't light and, there is no beam of any intensity available upon activation. I have placed it on a charge and, the blue tail light illuminates (non-blinking/pulsating) but, after removal from the charging protocol, still no light. As an aside, it will not illuminate when on the charger either. After disconnecting the charging cable, the rear tail light turns off.

Suggestions?

Karl

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Email me for a new one. I will email manufacture to see what's wrong. Update soon.