Sky Lumen Tange

Alan From New York

Newly Enlightened
Add another dud to your list. Several attempts to charge and use failed. First time, light came on while charging. Then, after blue light appeared, main light wouldn't work. Then, another attempt to charge turned the red light on and nothing else happened. More attempts and more failures. Now, the blue light stays on and that's all. Now what?

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Add another dud to your list. Several attempts to charge and use failed. First time, light came on while charging. Then, after blue light appeared, main light wouldn't work. Then, another attempt to charge turned the red light on and nothing else happened. More attempts and more failures. Now, the blue light stays on and that's all. Now what?

Please email me. I will send you a refund.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tange and SST20 4000k 95cri are a match made in heaven. I'm loving this emitter so much, anything it goes in turns amazing.

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine has officially pooped out. Vinh refunded though. Bummer, I really enjoyed the light and my daughter liked it as well. Tail switch is unresponsive after charging. Just has a very very low purple light in the tail.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm. My light has come back to life on its own somehow. It is still not 100% reliable but I’m having some success with it. It literally just started working somehow after 2 days of death. All I did was took the tailcap off and wipe down around the sensor. It didn’t work afterwards immediately so I didn’t think it did anything. Then literally it just started working a few days later. Hopefully this somehow helps others having problems.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Hmmm. My light has come back to life on its own somehow. It is still not 100% reliable but I’m having some success with it. It literally just started working somehow after 2 days of death. All I did was took the tailcap off and wipe down around the sensor. It didn’t work afterwards immediately so I didn’t think it did anything. Then literally it just started working a few days later. Hopefully this somehow helps others having problems.

This light is junk. I am very disappointed with it. Any one with troubles just email me and I will send you a refund. I will be more careful with this types of projects in the future.

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
If your light stop operating/failed or act abnormally I will issue a refund. AUX LED running for 5-7 hours is not consider a high parasitic drain. Bad deficiency/design yes, but not defective. High parasitic drain is when the light is completely off but the battery still draw excessively.

pc_light

Enlightened
Its actually not Rofis. But cool to see. Wonder if they are having problems.
So Rofis sourced from the same mfgr, interesting. And here I thought Rofis did their own designs/mfg, particularly since their angle light seem unique.

It's possible that they'll tweak the light but I notice that it's already being (pre-)sold on the GB site :green:

hjdca

Newly Enlightened
This light is junk. I am very disappointed with it. Any one with troubles just email me and I will send you a refund. I will be more careful with this types of projects in the future.

I bought 6 of then for Christmas Presents. I just got around to testing them. 3 of them do not work. Out of the box, they do not light up, and when you plug them in, you get this little red dot after a while in the middle of the switch. When you disconnect the charger, the little red dot stays on. I am messing with them now, trying to get them working....