- Jul 5, 2012
The latest beta software is always posted at the jardex tinyurl link
DataExplorer 3.3.0 released
Item posted on Tue 01 Aug 2017
1) general updates and fixes
- fix analog display of synchronized master record
- support UTC time formatting
- enhance GPS coordinates support (longitude / latitude)
- formatting in degrees/minutes or decimal degrees based on unit settings in the device XML
- keep selected channel after opening an OSD file
- add history graphics template support (no default set of templates get delivered)
- fix STM virtual serial port enumeration problem (Graupner MC-28/26)
- fix device XML migration problem with devices using USB
- simplify device XMLs to language neutral version to reduce maintenance effort
- add support for Lithium-Titanate batteries (BATT TYPE: LTO) FW 1.14
6) UT16E Unitrend multimeter
- add support
21) update users guideline documentation
Sounds like a plan tia!Will look at it
Google Playstore said:What's New
1.Optimize connection problem
2.App does not automatically turn off Bluetooth
Updated: August 14, 2017
Long time lurker making his very first post in the mc3k thread, great to hear from you, welcome to cpf!Hi Kriesl, apologies for posting this on the main forum, I am a long time Lurker, first time poster, and owner of 2 mc3k's, one of which happened to break unfortunately. I am from Canada (Toronto, Ontario) to be specific, (it's a big country lol).
There have been many changes since HKJ's review (FW1.02?), take your pick:3. On dummy mode, I read HKJ's excellent review and he stated that the charge time is only 3 hours. Is this still the case with the updated FW 1.13?
http://tinyurl.com/mc3k-new4. Read reports of the slider breaking easily. What is the HW version that addressed this?
What's the best way to remove that glue? Chip away at it with a sharp blade? Or would it help to heat it with a hair dryer or heat gun?