Small & Powerful

Average Joe

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF Average Joe. I've seen a few others from Singapore on these forums, hopefully some will chime in as to where to get some nice lights. The brands you mentioned are pretty good, they just happen to not be Zebralight. Hopefully that will change for you all in Singapore.

Yes, I've owned (and still own) Eagletacs, Quarks, Thrunites, Lumintops ITP's and a not a few "budget" lights as well.
Most have been given away as presents, a few I sold away and I now have around a dozen in my possession.
My current most used one is the Scorpion V2, but it's a little too large to carry around in my pocket.

nanucq

Newly Enlightened
If you can't get a SC600 from your local dealer, go for a Thrunite TN12, it'll feet your needs :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee fellas, Thanks.... so many recommendations for the SC600:thumbsup:

Trouble is, there isn't a local distributor for these lights
in my little corner of the world. I could buy online but I'd rather buy locally just in case....
Any others? I reckon around 450-500 lumens or thereabouts on high should do me just fine.
Why should a local distributor matter? I have been having nothing but good service from Zebralight. And knowing how stuck up most of our local distributors are, I won't even bother. Plus, I have an option for DHL shipping for only $14 and get the light a day after I place the order, sent direct from China. Would our local dealers send you free headbands? I don't think so. But Zebralight sent me 3 pieces free of charge when I asked to buy it from them. Worry not and start your order with Zebralight. I would rather buy a light recommended by so many than buy other ones just because the local distributor aren't carrying the most popular 18650 light here.

Grizzlyb

Enlightened
Singapore. Jetbeam, Thrunite, Sunwayman, Quark and one or two others I can get locally.
But not Zebralight :duh2:
Then go for the Sunwayman T20C. Basically indestructible, with 438 lm, 1 18650 and a high quality build, that is the light to have.

notsofast

Enlightened

CamoNinja

Enlightened
For me, I didn't like the SC600 for the greenish tint at lower levels or the user interface. Never owned the V20C but have read it's a great light.

alohasurftoad

Enlightened
i also say sunwayman t20c. there was a time that i wanted variability of a V20c but lately i rather just have lo-med-hi-strobe. one thing for sure is that sunwayman has become the benchmark of quality. many other brands are high quality but swm is tops at the moment.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee fellas, Thanks.... so many recommendations for the SC600:thumbsup:

Trouble is, there isn't a local distributor for these lights
in my little corner of the world. I could buy online but I'd rather buy locally just in case....
Any others? I reckon around 450-500 lumens or thereabouts on high should do me just fine.

fstop lights is in jurong check them out

or hop on a plane to hongkong, apliu street

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does FStopLights carry the SC600? If Steven does, it is not in his website.

he carries zebralights i got an sc600 v1 from him last year. he says they're gonna be restocked very soon...

meanwhile i think i'm gonna try the ET g25c2