So what are the chances...

cryhavok

Enlightened
...That a head would be made for the awesome McluxIII-PD's body that would house one of the 27L reflectors? I would bet anything that quite a few others would pay for one of these. The head could be made as a direct screw on replacement to the current 20mm PD's head, and could feature the new removable LED unit for future upgrades.

It would basically be the same as the middle flashlight from this thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/117579&highlight=mclux+titanium

Perhaps if enough people show interest it will prove to be a worthy project???
Please?:lolsign:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luckily I have one just like Dad's. :whistle: It rocks, you could read my mini-review on it if you wanted. All signs point to a run of these coming up, but the wait is a killer, no? :ohgeez:

Fringe

Enlightened
I think we all know that whatever Dons noodle dreams up and realizes, we will buy.

cryhavok

Enlightened
So what say you Mcgizmo...I would love to have a 27L head on my dark slate PD...I'm in love with that color. :popcorn:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I was alerted to this thread. I am so bogged at the moment that I shouldn't be even typing here or on CPF at all but that isn't right either. :green:

I have the 27LT program backed up with good people waiting. I have the Ti PD program that will hopefully commence while I am on Maui next month. There is a vapor program that has been initiated with the purchase of the raw material that is of the Ti 27L PD composition. I have the McClickie switch program in the works. There is a big 12V fixed lighting program that I won't waste your time on but I sure need to devote a bunch of my time to it!!!!

There are some new most impressive LED's that need to be explored and understood. I have a 27L PD 2x123 DBx2 in my pocket that begs to be pursued. There is a real and finite limit to what one person can do. I really believe in some of my designs and ideas; that probably goes without saying. It would seem that some of you do to. What I need is someone with the professional capacity and commercial connections to do is partner with me to the extent that I get compensated for the R&D and design work and they take these ideas to production. This would only make sense though if the production scale were large enough to enjoy some economies of scale; a run of say 100ea. 27L heads for PD owners would not fit these qualifications. In the mean time, I will do what I can but there are good and sound ideas that won't see the light of day. I am at it about 18/7 and getting further behind. :green: I am focusing on Ti because there will never be a large market for it due to its expense and I can hopefully find a niche to dwell in that won't be paved over by the flood of cost effective and large scale offerings that are just starting to come about.

:stupid:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
There is a vapor program that has been initiated with the purchase of the raw material that is of the Ti 27L PD composition.

:huh:

Maybe we should let him do his work guys..... :whistle:

:thumbsup: WP

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now how I wish that the 27L Ti head would be an additional option parts to go with the McluxIII Ti PD. I m IN if it is available