• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Aeon MKIII Titanium

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well here we go. I've enjoyed this beautiful, wonderful light for 9 months but it's time to let it go. These lights are no longer available and it's somewhat of a treasure!

Having said that, it's never my goal to 'make money' off any of my custom lights, so I am offering it at a VERY FAIR price!

This light has been carried and will probably show some surface indication, but no scratches and no gouges. This is some amazing titanium and it looks amazing. Any marks that you find could easily be buffed out.

All of the original packaging is included. Also included are 12 Duracell CR2 Lithium Cells purchased in April of 2016. With the run time of this little guy, 12 batteries would keep you going for a while.

SOLD - $375 CONUS +2 shipped USPS Priority. I will include insurance coverage for $400. When the light is in the hands of the USPS it is your property.

Although I am happy to answer questions via PM, the first "I'll take it" post in this thread gets the light.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Latest posts