• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* custom made forward-clicky switch for SF P/G/C/Z tailcap

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: *SOLD* custom made forward-clicky switch for SF P/G/C/Z tailcap (Interests for mo

All interests updated in first post. 3rd batch should be ready this week and I'll PM the interesters who posted above this post. There're still 10 more not claimed. Since the qty isn't fixed for some interesters, I'll reserve them first and waiting for the response.

Thanks. :)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: *SOLD* custom made forward-clicky switch for SF P/G/C/Z tailcap (Interests for mo

I would like one. Thanks.

tundratrader

Enlightened

I would like to get in on the 3rd run please.

Thanks
Zach

NetKidz

Enlightened

3rd batch is done and ready to ship.

I've reserved most of them temporarily to whom posted interests. I'll put them back if they're not needed. There're 11 sets freely for grab at this moment.

Thanks again. :)

chuck614

Newly Enlightened

PP sent for two switches. $31.00
shipping 3.00
TOTAL $34.00
Thanks, chuck614
:paypal:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

two switches. $31.00
shipping 3.00
TOTAL $34.00

KHT

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: custom made forward-clicky switch for SF P/G/C/Z tailcap (3rd run ready)

:paypal: for 2 forward-clicky switches

Thanks

NetKidz

Enlightened

tundratrader,
London Lad,
chuck614,
Lunal_Tic,
schiesz,
kozstik,
KHT,

Switches shipped on 5/21 morning. Tracking number updated in PayPal transaction. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

Thanks again.

harddrive

Enlightened

$18 sent for 1 x switch. Thanks

Norm

Retired Administrator

I'm interested in one switch please.
Norm

NetKidz

Enlightened

Hi Norm,

Norm

They're available and ready to ship. I've reserved one for you.

Thanks. :)

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast

Look great!@

when will you make more?

Does momentary on change mode in a multi-mode light? so sending morse code would end up in full range of output levels?

Best,

Norm

Retired Administrator

Norm
:paypal: Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #06539880DN970241X)
Thanks Norm :wave:

rlowe

Newly Enlightened

Net Kidz:

I'd like one if you have any more?

kland1234

Newly Enlightened

Hello Netkidz or other users of these switches. I picked up a "spare" from someone on the previous buys and installed it into a G2 tailcap. The clickie part works great but now the tailcap does not screw on all the way?? Is this normal or did I do something wrong? Appreciate the inputes or feedback, does this happen to anyone else?
kb

NetKidz

Enlightened

harddrive,
Norm,
rlowe,

Switch shipped on 5/22 morning. Tracking information updated in PayPal transaction. If you have any problem , please let me know.

Thanks again.

NetKidz

Enlightened

Look great!@
when will you make more?
3rd run is done and available now. I updated the qty in first post. I've also updated the subject but it's not updated in forum listing. Maybe this thread is too old? :thinking:

Does momentary on change mode in a multi-mode light? so sending morse code would end up in full range of output levels?

Best,

Depend on your driver. If temporarily OFF will change mode, the momentary ON will also change mode. Like you said, if you're sending morse code, you must ON-OFF-ON.... several time. :)

NetKidz

Enlightened

Hello Netkidz or other users of these switches. I picked up a "spare" from someone on the previous buys and installed it into a G2 tailcap. The clickie part works great but now the tailcap does not screw on all the way?? Is this normal or did I do something wrong? Appreciate the inputes or feedback, does this happen to anyone else?
kb

Do you mean you could screw further when not changed to this switch?

My G2 isn't differ too much after changed. There's a gap for lanyard ring originally. I didn't bring it at work, I couldn't take photo now.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts