• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***FS Aleph II, Nexgen500, TWOJ, 15 ohm cap

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK guys,

This one's an ever popular Aleph II head on a 1X123 body. the converter is a Nexgen500 feeding a TWOJ Lux III being controlled by a 15 ohm tail cap. It's no scrorcher, but it's plenty bright and will give you about 1 hour and 45 minutes of runtime (give or take a bit).

The price is $195 shipped via priority mail. Insurance is an extra $4, if you want it.

I could also do a MadMax+ converter if you'd prefer that.

If you want it, post with an "I'll take it." Then paypal me with an account transfer to [email protected]

If you need to use a creditcard send payment to [email protected] and add 3% to help with the fees.

The first post up gets the light. The second has to wait for another to be built. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BE SURE TO USE THE NOTE SECTION TO INCLUDE YOUR CPF HANDLE, AND A DESCRIPION OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. THIS IS IMPORTANT. A SIMPLE "ALEPH II" REFERENCE WON'T DO IT. A PROPER DESCRIPION FOR THIS LIGHT WOULD BE "ALEPH II, TWOJ, NEXGEN500." SORRY FOR THIS GUYS, BUT I HAVE LOTS OF STUFF GOING OUT.

***EDIT***
So, there isn't much interest in this. How's about a nexgen at 1A. That'a always an option. Or whatever bias you prefer.

Thanks,

gp01

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Aleph II, Nexgen500, TWOJ, 15 ohm cap

PM sent. Will this head also run on a 6 volt body?

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, it will not. It's a boost converter and Vin must not exceed Vf.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me qualify the above response. The LE won't run on a two cell body. If you put an LE based on a DownBoy into the head, then it will run on a 2 cell body.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif