• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! FS: Nitecore D10 & EX10 slotted pistons SOLD!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nitecore D10 & EX10 slotted pistons

:paypal: ID. 5HL32567KY634310A

Thank you!

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

I would include a new style body for no charge if you like...:thumbsup:

I'm mostly interested in an EX10 piston, but that is kind of tempting... hmm, how easy is it to swap the light engine in a D10? The EX10 is dead easy, but I haven't tried it with my D10.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm mostly interested in an EX10 piston, but that is kind of tempting... hmm, how easy is it to swap the light engine in a D10? The EX10 is dead easy, but I haven't tried it with my D10.

The D10 is not quite as easy, as it doesn't have a bezel. You need needle nose tweezers, first you have to take off the brass ring, then screw the light engine out, remove the plastic washer from the reflector and screw that one out as well. The lens and the o-ring should be no problem.

I don't know if an old-style head fits on a new style body. If it does, you have a good chance, that the ano isn't exactly the same, so I think it's best to swap the internals in the new head. The new body will probably have the advantage to give you a little more way for piston action when the head is tightened, sometimes a problem with the old bodies...

EDIT : If you perform a search, you should find a video on how to disassemble a D10 correctly!

Lightsman

Newly Enlightened

I'd take #5 #6 #7 :paypal: ID# 7E414724NN379002Y

How much would be registered shipping as addon? I'd also take a few aluminium bodies if you have some left.

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened
All pistons are sold....

ptolemy, Russ/TN, Simon520, compasillo: Payments received. Items will be shipped out today.

Johnyjackpot: Your order was cancelled and payment refunded per your request.

Lightsman: According to the timestamps of the posts preceding yours, there was only one piston remaining when you claimed #5,6,7. I refunded you $80. Piston #9 will be shipped out today.

bmstrong: PM sent

Last edited:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened

The D10 is not quite as easy, as it doesn't have a bezel. You need needle nose tweezers, first you have to take off the brass ring, then screw the light engine out, remove the plastic washer from the reflector and screw that one out as well. The lens and the o-ring should be no problem.

I don't know if an old-style head fits on a new style body. If it does, you have a good chance, that the ano isn't exactly the same, so I think it's best to swap the internals in the new head. The new body will probably have the advantage to give you a little more way for piston action when the head is tightened, sometimes a problem with the old bodies...

EDIT : If you perform a search, you should find a video on how to disassemble a D10 correctly!

Thanks, I really appreciate the info! I was too slow here, but I'll take a look at that video for future reference. :thumbsup:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine received today... Excellent!

That really was the fastest shipment from US to Spain I ever seen.