Sold/Expired SOLD - Gray Solarforce L2 with Desert Ironwood covering

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD Another Wood Flashlights for sale. This time for Solarforce L2. The body will accept an 18650 battery. I am selling This Gray light with highly figured Desert Ironwood. This body has been turned down on my lathe and then a wood covering is added. The wood starts out as a solid 1 ¼ inch square block. It is drilled out and Gorilla glued to the body. I then turn it down to match the ridges on the body, there is a slight taper. I then sand and lacquer the wood.

This is for the body, head, and tailcap with switch. There is no light module included.

I wait a day and then polish and wax the lacquer. I am amazed at how beautiful the Desert Ironwood looks after this work is completed.

Price - $60.00 for wood covering plus shipping with delivery confirmation in the US of this wood

Shipping First class with delivery confirmation plus $3.50
Priority Mail with delivery confirmation plus $5.90

Paypal information sent via PM. Payment within 24 hours after a post here saying “ I’ll take the _____ body “

I have a few available Solarforce 300LMs R2 Cree LED 5 mode 4.2V-8.4V emitters. If you are interested, I can add this in for $17.00 additional.

DSC_0029.jpg

Last edited:

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sell - Gray Solarforce L2 with Desert Ironwood covering

That looks awesome. Is the remaining body plated with anything or is it HA Aluminum?

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

That looks awesome. Is the remaining body plated with anything or is it HA Aluminum?

The body, head, and tail have the original gray anodize finish.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

paypal info sent - PM

Also - let me know if you want an emitter.

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

Package sent - let me know when it arrives - thanks

mwb01

Newly Enlightened

The light arrived today and all I can say is that it looks even better in person. Thanks for the shipping upgrade and speedy service. I'm looking at emitter options now, leaning toward a high CRI nailbender. Thanks!